Let's talk

Friday
After school
Suga's POV
I was waiting in a alley where Y/N passes by. I was waited and waited until I finally saw Y/N, I rushed to her and I hid behind a dumpster and waited for her to pass and when she passed. I grabbed her arm and she screamed in pain.
Y/N's POV
I screamed in pain, then I felt myself being pulled, I wanted to screamed but I felt a hand on my mouth. "Shhh", I heard, I recognized the voice. It was Suga. Suga let me go and I started to walk away then I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked over and saw Suga's hand on my shoulder. I looked at Suga"What do you want?" I said, Suga just stared at me then said "What did you do to yourself, did I caused this?" I looked at him confused. "What?" I thought. "No" I said.
Suga's POV
"No" said Y/N. "Then who did", I asked in a concern voice. "Wait why do I care," I thought.
Y/N's POV
"Why does Suga,the boy who hates me for 4 year all of sudden care. Did he get hit on the head", I thought. Suga got inpatient and yelled "What did you do to yourself?" "NOTHING!",I yelled back. Suga pinned me to the wall and put his hand against my head trapping me,then he leaned in to my ear and whispered "Tell me",I started to blush and said"No!"
Suga's POV
"No!" She said. I smirked and put my lips on her jawline and I can feel her face heating up. "S-stop", she sturred. I just smirked and whispered "If you don't tell me who cause you to cut yourself, I'm going to make you regret it". "I-I'm not going to say it", she said.
Y/N's POV
"I-I'm not going to say it", I said. "Ok then", Suga said. He leaned down and gently started to kiss my neck and I tired to push him back but he was too strong. "I'm still not going to say what happened", I said blushing like crazy. I then realized that his hand was traveling down my leg and travel a little up my skirt. "Ok ok, I'll tell what happened". Suga finally let go of me. "Good now talk", he said. This dude...
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I'm going to take a break and on Wednesday I'll post the next chapter I hope you guys understand
Hope you guys enjoyed
Love you guys💖
Bye😍