Party

Saturday 6 am
Y/N's POV
I woke up and felt a pair of arms around my waist. I looked up and saw Suga asleep. I slowly got up trying not to wake him up. I went to the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee. I finished my cup of coffee and I was on my phone and Julia called me. "Hey", I answered. "Hey,so how are the two love birds",she said giggling. "W-what", I said blushing. "I saw you two at the park together",she said. "Anyways wanna come to a party at 7 pm?" Julia said. "Sure"I said. "Cool and be sure to bring Suga",she said. I started to blush more and I hung up. I went back to Suga's room and he was still asleep. I tried to wake him up but he wouldn't move. I finally gave up and want to get something to eat. I was eating a sandwich when I felt a pair of arm wrapped around my waist and felt some weight on my shoulder. I looked and saw Suga smiling. "Wanna a bite", I asked. He nodded and took a bite. We finished the sandwich and I got up and I realized that Suga was shirtless and I started to blush and he chuckled and I let go from his embrace and I walked towards the couch and I sat down and Suga layed down and put his head on my lap and then I said,"Julia asked if we want to go to a party. Wanna go?" "Sure why not",said Suga. "Wait do you know where it was?" He asked. "I'll ask her for the place", I said. "Ok but wear something cute" he said. I started to blush and he started to laugh.
6:30 pm
Suga's POV
I was all ready and waited for Y/N

 6:30 pmSuga's POVI was all ready and waited for Y/N

(The clothes he is wearing but without the glasses.)
She came out and she looked amazing.

(The clothes you are wearing

(The clothes you are wearing.)
I smiled and grabbed both of her hands and kissed them and she started to blush. I chuckled and we headed out and we headed to Julia's house were the party was.
Y/N's POV
We arrived at the party and I found the girls talking. Julia was wearing a black crop-top, white skirt and black boots,Jade was wearing black pants, white shirt and white high top vans and Anabelle was wearing a purple hoodie and black legging and black converse. I walked up to them and we started to talk then Jungkook,Jimin and RM walked up to us and they asked if the girls wanted to dance but before they were able to answer,I said"They would love to". I pushed them towards the boys and they started to dance. I spotted Jackson and I walked up to him. "Wow you look beautiful", he said. I blushed and thanked him. "Wanna dance?" He asked. I nodded and we started to dance.
Suga's POV
I was with my friends and I saw Jungkook,Jimin and RM dancing with
Y/N's friends. I wonder where Y/N is. I looked around for her and I spotted her with Jackson dancing. I felt my rage boiling up and I walked over and I grabbed her hand and she turned her head and Jackson looked at me and I said"Wanna dance
Y/N?" I pulled her to the same place where the boys were dancing with her friends.
Y/N's POV
I'm guessing Suga was jealous because he pulled me roughly away from Jackson. We were dancing for a while then Suga said "I'm going to the bathroom real quick". I nodded and he gave me a quick peck and he left
10 mins later
Still Y/N's POV
I wonder where Suga was. I went to look for him and I spotted him and I was shocked at what he was doing. What!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I haven't updated in a long time it just that I wasn't feeling like myself but I'm back again I'm so sorry I'm probably the worst author ever😭
Hope you are enjoying the book so far
Love you guys💗
👋