Chapter 14

"I'm sorry that I made empty apologies, that I couldn't understand you and thought of my own guilt selfishly. I'm sorry that through my apologies I sought an escape rather than your forgiveness. Rather than your forgiveness, I sought your forgetfulness. I am sorry."

Aghanya stiffened when she heard him. She couldn't believe that he apologised, that it was a genuine apology, not a fake one at that.

"I accept your apology." She muttered loud enough for him to hear. "Also, thanks for apologising." She turned his head and he lifted his head from her shoulder.

Aghanya's breath came out hard and fast, she could feel his breath too. She leaned in closer, her eyelids drooping low. Their foreheads touched. She brushed her fingers on his jaw, his tough stubble grazed her fingers.

     "Viren?" She sighed. His hands were still on her waist as he pulled her closer. "Hmm?" He answered her.

"Kiss me..." her voice was breathless. 

🔞 18+ scene ahead...

       In an instant his lips were on hers, seeking, ploughing, moulding her. Her body erupted in sensations as she dragged her finger on his back, wanting more. His hands wound her hair as they broke apart breathing heavily.

       She swooped in this time as their lips danced. Her hands roamed to his hem and she tugged it above up until his chest. They split again and she tugged his t-shit above his head, discarding it.

          She then pushed him back on the bed and he looked at her in surprise. She climbed over him and kissed him again. Pulling apart she placed kisses on his jaw moving to his neck. His hands tightened around her waist and she heard him sigh.

       He gripped her waist and flipped her over like she weighed nothing. She yelped as her back hit the bed. It was her turn to look at him in surprise. He lips turned into a boyish grin as his hair fell on his eyes as she stayed above her.

       He moved closer to her and placed his lips on her forehead. Aghanya's eyes fluttered close. His lips brushed her cheek bone trailing to her cheek bone to her neck. Aghanya sighed in pleasure as he kissed her pulse. Her nails dug in his shoulders.

        Her mind was all over the place and bouncing around. She couldn't focus as his hands, his lips all erupted a thousand different sensations. His hands moved to her back and her arm and her other arm and she felt something slid from over her chest. She frowned and opened her eyes as she saw him drawing out her bra and fling it. Her kurta was intact though.

      "Did you just....?" She chuckled and he looked at her and he was smiling evilly at her, "Yes."

       His thumb  moved across her nîpple above the fabric and a moan escaped her lips. His lips were on her as he swallowed her moan. His hands moved lower to her waist and he pulled away his head moving lower too.

***

     Her eyes opened in anticipation and it fell on the dresser. The phone. Her thoughts scattered and she wanted to ask him about it.

       "Viren? Please stop." She said.

      And he did, he looked up, his eyebrows in a frown. His fingers caressed her cheek. "Are you okay?"

     She cupped his cheeks. "I'm okay.Let's stop. I need to ask you something."

      He pulled away and he sat upright. She got up and walked to the dresser. Squatting down, she untaped the phone and stood up facing him.

      "Don't lie to me, okay? What is this?"

     He walked over to her and look at her in confusion. "What's this? A phone?"

     "I know that. What is it doing taped under the dresser?"

      "How would I know? Are you saying I taped it under the dresser?" He took offence.

     "No. I was asking you...."

"Who's phone is it anyway?" He grabbed the phone from her hand and unlocked it.

    Aghanya looked uncomfortable. "It's Varun's."

     Viren felt his irritation rise, "What?!"

     He pressed the messages icon and saw Aghanya's thread.

   You're Next...

  And there were a series of other vague messages.

    "I mean...the killer was using it after he killed Varun."

     "WHAT?! And these messages? The killer sent you these?"

     "Yes. Or I thought so."

  "What is that supposed to mean?"

     "I mean, the phone. It was in our room under the dresser..."

   "Are you implying that I killed Varun and did all this to you?!" He asked her, implying how ridiculous she sounded.

   "No one comes into this room except you and me... so..."

  "SO?! You think I killed your ex boyfriend?! Also, why didn't you tell me about the messages you were getting? Why are you not telling the police about this?"

         Aghanya stayed silent. He rushed over to find his t-shirt and put it on.

      "This is the most foolish thing you have done, Aghanya." He revealed his frustration. He grabbed his car keys.

     "Where are you going?"

     "To the police. Where else?"

     "Don't okay? They'll suspect me again. Viren? Please?"

       "Are you crazy? If you don't, they'll suspect you more. Let me go." He brushed her off and left the room.

   ****

A/N: please vote and comment.