Chapter 32

Dhruv panicked as he felt his palms sweat as he called Aghanya first. She did not pick up. He tried her again and she still didn't pick up.

      Groaning in frustration. He called Viren. He sighed in relief a he finally picked up.

"Hey?"

    "Where are you? Where is Aghanya?" He ranted.

   "I'm out. Aghanya is at the gallery. Why?"

    Dhruv felt his heart race as he panicked. "Go check up on Aghanya!"

    "Dhruv? What's wrong?"

     "Check your messages man!"

      "Geez. Okay. I'll call you later."

    Dhruv put down his phone. He's safe. He's checking up om Aghanya. After a few moments, his phone rang. "She's safe. She's with me. Where are you?" Viren asked him.

   "We're at Janvi's house. Come here."

    The line went dead after that. Dhruv sighed, he looked at Kushi and Janvi who had a thousand questions flashing across their eyes.  "Aghanya is safe."

    "Wait. Then, who is missing? What is this guy talking about?" Kushi asked.

     "You're right. We all are here. Is it Nikhil?"

      "I don't know... Should we call him?"

       "Just tell him to stay inside and safe." Janvi said.

        "What if it is Dev?"

    Just then the doorbell rang and Janvi rushed to open it. It was Dev and he had a bleeding wound on his forehead.

    "Oh my god, Dev! Come in!"

  Dev stumbled in holding a handkerchief to his head. Dhruv crossed over the room to help him sit on the couch. "What happened, Dev?" Asked Kushi.

     "Someone tried attacking me and I heard you all were here so I came here."

     "God! Let's go the police. This  is getting out of hand." Kushi said panicking.

     "Yes. Call Nikhil. Tell him we need a team here for security."

    Dhruv rushed to the other room to call as Janvi helped dressing Dev's head. He excused himself to wash  his hands. The door bell rang again and Janvi rushed to open it. It was Aghanya and Viren. They both had a glum look on their face.

     "Thank god, everyone is okay." Aghanya said rushing in and hugging Kushi. Viren nodded at Janvi and entered inside.

    All their phones buzzed simultaneously. It was another text message from him.

    "A good villain always has a plan B just in case."

     There was a picture inserted and opening it revealed her mom's picture. "It's mom." Janvi said. "No. That can't be....." She couldn't believe it. "I'm calling the hospital she said and she put the phone to her ear.

   "Hello, can I know where Mrs. Anita Sighanya is?"

    "No. I didn't discharge her." She sighed as she heard the receptionist telling her that herother wasn't in the hospital anymore.

   ****

      "What do we do now?" Viren sighed.

       "What does he want?" Kushi sniffed.