Epilogue

"I can't. I can't." Janvi said hunching her back.

"Dee, keep breathing. We will reach the hospital in a while."

"Deep breaths." Aghanya had said. Janvi gave another groan. She was profusely sweating through her clothes.

Kushi slammed the horn again and again. The traffic was worse as it had been raining.

   After a long time of swerving through gulleys and the screaming bouts in the hospital. Janvi had given birth to two beautiful baby girls.

   The four most important people in her life were there as she held her babies for the first time. She had cried her eyes when both of them as light as feathers were thurst in her arms.

     "They're beautiful." Dhruv said in awe and everyone nodded. He stretched his hand for one of the girls and she gave one to him. He took one gingerly and the other was taken by Dhruv. She watched as Aghanya and Kushi stood by and cooed at them.

    Her heart clenched as she knew their father would never know about them. She knew he was here, in Mumbai. She wished he still had his men around her so that he knew. A sob broke through her chest. She was surrounded by her friends and yet she felt all alone with a dark future ahead of her.

         ***

        The day they were taking the babies home, Kushi's phone pinged, "Yess!!!" She squeaked excitedly. "Dhruv! I got in!"

      Dhruv who was loading the bags in the car looked at her surprised, "You got in?!"

    "Yes!" She jumped into his outstretched arms and he laughed giddily twirling her.

      "What's going on?" Aghanya asked with one of the babies in her arms.

      "I applied for med schools and I got in. It's in Delhi."

      "Oh wow! Congrats!"

       "I know, thanks to my lovely neices." She cooed as she took one from Janvi. "They're lucky."

          "Since we're on a good news roll, we have something to announce too." Viren said placing an arm around Aghanya's shoulder. "We're having  a baby."

       "Way to steal the spotlight Viren." Aghanya said.

       Janvi and Kushi said her congratulations. "So my neices will have a playmate by next year?"

  "Yep." Viren beamed.

         "What will you name them dee?" Kushi asked her sister.

       "Since, they're so lucky and brought us all happiness and hope, I'd like to name them, Asha and Usha."

***

The End

***

A/N : A hearty thanks to all those who supported this story. Because of all your support, this story will be published on Dreame. I never thought this story would gain so much popularity among Indian audiences but it did. I'm so happy that you all there with me till the end. Thank you again.