1. Subway Station

|Hoyt Schermerhorn Subway, Brooklyn NY|10/1/86

Grecia's POV

I sat on a bench twirling my hair as I waited for the bus to come.

The subway station was fairly empty, except for an old couple on the bench next to me.

I checked my watch. It had already been 30 minutes or so since I arrived. I'm not afraid to admit, I'm very impatient.
I sighed and tapped my foot on the concrete floor below me. An ant crawled past the floor onto a grey pole and I watched it run to the very top.

"Excuse me can I sit here?"

I gasped and jumped in my seat. I turned around to see a man with a suitcase smiling at me. I moved to the left of the bench and nodded. "Sure go ahead." I grinned and patted the seat for him to sit.

"Sorry if I startled you." He chuckled
"I hope I'm not too late for the bus, it hasn't came right?"

I shook my head "No, I'm still waiting." I looked at the man, he had curly jet black hair and chocolate brown eyes. He was wearing a grey sweatshirt and a big, warm coat over it.

"What's your name?" He asked, I could see his eyes sparkling in curiosity.

"Grecia, Grecia Rossi." I responded.

"Rossi." He fiddled his fingers. "Isn't that Italian?" He asked confused.

I moved around in my seat uncomfortably and rubbed my arm to try and warm up. "My last name is, however it's really odd because my first name is Greece in Spanish" I said giggling nervously.

"I think that's really interesting." He said.
There was a long pause as I waited for him to tell me his name. I cleared my throat to try and clear the awkward silence.

"Oh, right I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Michael, Michael Jackson."

"Nice to meet you Michael." I said shaking his hand.

I shivered again, It was almost winter but the bugs were still out even though it was freezing outside.
I forgot my sweater at home because I thought the bus would arrive quickly but little did I know I would be sitting for more than half an hour on a freezing bench.

Michael noticed I was cold and tapped me on the shoulder.
"Here." He unzipped his warm coat and handed it to me.

"No it's okay I'm fine." I turned away despite being tempted to take the big coat from him, I just couldn't.

"No you're cold, I can tell. I have a sweatshirt underneath I'm okay." He got the coat and wrapped it around my shoulders. I instantly felt warmth and got a shiver down my spine.

"Thank you." I said holding onto the coat.

He smiled the purest smile I'd ever seen and I got butterflies in my stomach. "You're welcome Grecia."

We sat on the bench until he broke the silence. "So where are you headed to?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Just to my apartment, I needed a bus ride home from my job offering thing. They were looking for a model but I was denied."

His eyes widened. "What? Why! I don't see why anyone would deny you as a model, I think you'd be perfect." Michael said causing me to blush.

"You're too kind."

°○°○°○°○°○°

The bus came roaring past until it stopped in front of us. Michael led me in and we sat in the back together.

"Finally," I sighed in relief. "I slid the coat off and gave it to Michael. "It's warm in here I wont be needing this."

He pushed it away from him back to me. "No, keep it. I want you to have it."

I raised a brow. "Forever?" I asked

"Forever."

Fun fact: Bad was filmed in Hoyt Schermerhorn Subway Station.