14. Apologizing

|Grecia's house| 11/13/86'

~Grecia

      I spent the day in a bad mood. I might've gotten a bigger crush on Michael when he took me on the date, but what he said broke my heart. I knew he was guilty but I didn't think he would say something like that.

I also felt bad for getting mad at him. Traveling all over the world was a bit extreme. I shouldn't of overreacted like that.

      I woke up from sleeping all day. My cat was asleep beside me.
I got up and glanced at the mirror. I noticed my hair was a complete mess.

   I heard a knock on my door. I didn't want anyone to see me like this! I couldn't find my hairbrush.
Oh well whatever it's probably the pizza man. I was still half asleep and
I opened the door without hesitation. Suddenly I gasped and my eyes opened wide.

It was Michael!
I turned away fast so he couldn't see me. There was a long pause.

"Hey. Grecia, I know you're mad but please just listen to me."

I sighed and crossed my arms, waiting to hear what he had to say. I couldn't be mad at him forever.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean what I said at all. I was just angry. I know how much they meant to you and it was not okay to say that. I hope you'll forgive me."

He was a sweet and kind person. I have to admit sometimes I say things I don't mean, too. He apology sounded very sincere.

"Ok, I forgive you. I'm sorry too, for overreacting."

He stood there in the doorway for a few minutes. "You don't have to apologize. Grecia, aren't you going to look at me?"

"I look like crap you should go." I said facepalming, still facing the wall.

I heard the door close. I sighed figuring he was gone but when I turned around his face was super close to mine. I gasped and backed away.

"You look beautiful." I shyly blushed and looked down. I realized he was holding a bouquet of flowers. "Oh Michael you didnt have to do all this for me."

He handed them to me. "I wanted to, you deserve it after I was being a jerk."

I smiled. "Thank you." I said taking a whif flowers' beautiful scent. I set them down on my glass coffee table.

I spun around to look at him again. "You're a part of my life now, I can't lose you. I don't know what I was thinking." He said.

A grin spread across my face.  His smile was contagious, even when I was sad and it made my heart melt. We gazed into each other's eyes for a moment.

I could really feel something between us. I felt so warm and safe around Michael. "I know, I hate when we fight, I know you didn't mean that Michael you were just angry."

He leaned in closer, his curls falling in front of his face. My heart started beating fast, like it was about to burst. I was unsure of what to do but I sure as hell wasnt about to miss this opportunity.
My face inched closer to his until I felt his lips touch mine.

Was this really happening? I wrapped my arms around him. His arms were so strong around me, I never wanted to let go.

Before I knew it he pulled away and tucked a strand of my messy hair behind my ear.
I looked into his eyes and noticed how beautiful they were.
I leaned in and kissed him again. I didn't want him to think I didn't like that he kissed me, because believe me, I did. I buried my face into his chest and he held me close.

"I'm sorry I let you drive in the rain last night. I should've been there." He said sadly.

"It's okay, we both needed time to think."

"Let me take you somewhere tomorrow. On a date, a real one."

I smiled. "I would love that."

He picked me up and I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist. He spun me around and then threw me on the couch. I giggled and pushed him.
He ran across the hall. "Michael where are you going?" I said laughing. I looked all over for him when suddenly he was attacking me with tickles. I laughed hysterically.

"S-stop." I said. I reached for the super soaker he left behind my couch and sprayed him with it. "Ahhhh" he ran out to my backyard and I chased him with the super soaker.

"You can't hide from me!!" Suddenly he jumped out of a bush and tackled me to the ground. We were both laughing while he was on top of me. I finally caught my breath, my cheeks felt bright red, I was blushing. . I pulled myself up and kissed him. He picked me up bridal style and carried me inside. My smile quickly faded. "Oh shit my cat." I noticed I had left the back door open. 

"Wiggles?!" Oh no