13. Guilt

|Katherine's| 11/12/86'
~Michael

I knocked on the front door of my mothers house. Whenever I needed advice I went to her.

After a moment the door opened. My mom had a wide grin on her face which Quickly faded.

"Michael. You don't look too happy, come in dear."

○°○°○°○°°○°○°°
We sat on the couch across from each other.

"Honey what's wrong?"

"Mother I messed up." I said, my head in the palm of my hands.

"What do you mean?"

"You remember Grecia? Well. We were arguing and I might've said something I shouldn't have." I said swallowing hard in guilt.

"I thought you guys weren't dating, are you?"

"No. But she's really mad at me and I'm afraid I upset her. I feel horrible mother. Her parents passed away and I said something mean about it."

She got up from the couch and sat next to me. "Michael, do you love this girl?"

My heart skipped a beat. "I-."
"Yes of course she's my friend I would do anything for her." I said even though I knew exactly what she meant.

"Do you have feelings for her."

I sighed. I need to be truthful

"Mother I don't know. I like her. I might have a small crush on her. But it's nothing serious, besides she thinks I'm a jerk. Nothing will ever happen."

"Honey don't say that. It wasn't like you do say something like that, It must've been a big argument. But if you're willing to go apologize to her I think anything can happen."

"What if she doesn't forgive me."

"I seen the way she look at you. If she loves you she will forgive you."