Coming Home

Dennise's

Alyssa still knows me all too well.

She looks me in the eyes and smiles for the third time since we got here. Alyssa closes her eyes and I let her inch closer and press her lips against mine. I wanted this too. I know she knows this.

I kiss her harder and she matches my intensity. I am on top of her now. No, Den. You're going to hurt yourself again.

Having Alyssa this close feels bizarre only because it's been so long since our little fiasco. But Alyssa belongs here. She always have.

We stop after a while to catch our breath. I smile, still on top of her. It has always been so easy to get lost in Alyssa's brown eyes.

I kiss her again. And again. And again. Alyssa's lips used to be my favorite. It turns out they still are.

Alyssa's

Den is no longer holding back now. She is getting more and more aggressive and I am loving it. I know it may just be because of all the alcohol but I let her do what she wants. I can never say no to my Dennise.

My Dennise. The words have become so foreign in my mouth but they fit. They sound so right.

"Ly, take off your clothes." To be honest, I was taken aback by Den's request. I didn't think tonight would be this quick. Okay maybe I actually expected us to get to this point but I didn't think it would only take a little while.

"Baby, please." Den pleads. I obey. As I take of my pieces of clothing one by one, she does the same. Dennise's skin feels so warm and familiar. This is where I belong.

Dennise's

I kiss Alyssa on the forhead and I smile. I hope she understands what I am meaning to say. She closes her eyes and nods. So I hold her hand and kiss her neck.

I can hear Alyssa let out soft moans and I have never heard of anything more beautiful.

I kiss her lower and lower each time, taking my time in adoring her body.

Alyssa calls my name when I finally get to her center. Oh how I miss the way she says my name like that.

There is an obvious dampness to her center. I hold both her thighs and put them over my shoulder so that I get full access. I touch her with my tongue and she immediately arches her back as a response.

I run my tongue up and down her wetness until she pleads for me to put a finger inside her. I suck her clit and fuck her hard and deep.

"Baby, please. Faster." Alyssa calls out. So I move myself on top of her and kiss her with her taste still on my tongue all the while moving two fingers in and out of her.

Soon enough I feel Alyssa tighten around me so I hold on to her and thrust into her harder. "Den, baby, I'm coming." Alyssa finds her release so I slow my movements down and help her ride out of her orgasm.

After only resting for a moment she looks at me and smiles a mischievous smile. She wraps her arm around me and flips us over. Alyssa is (on) top now.

Alyssa sends me to the edge and throws me off over and over and we continue to take turns the entire night and the next thing I know, the sun is almost up and she and I are already cuddled close skin to skin under the covers.

"I love you, Dennise. I still do." Alyssa confesses before she drifts off to sleep.