32.

I think all of us could feel it when the Time Stone had been taken

I think all of us could feel it when the Time Stone had been taken. We were just hanging on by a thread, living off of the sheer hope that Stephen, Tony and Peter could fend off Thanos long enough to get the Stone out of his grasp, but deep down everyone knew it would only be a matter of time. 

Thanos' strength grew with each passing minute. He was ruthless, violent and unwilling to compromise. It wouldn't take long for him to seize total control, so long as we failed to put a stop to it.

All of us left as quickly as we could, taking the Quinjet to where Steve said we could go to get the Stone removed from Vision's head. 

"How did you meet Bruce again?" Natasha asked me as the two of us stood by the back of the Quinjet, looking out into the sky below us. 

I sipped on a cup of Kool Aid, my eyes glued to the sky beyond the glass. 

"We never meant to go to Sakaar, Thor and I. The Goddess of Death, Hela, the whole point of our journey was to defeat her, but she hurt us... destroyed our journey through Bifrost and then we landed on Sakaar instead," She nodded for me to continue, "Thor was taken by this dude called the Grand Master, really perverted guy. I'm taking orgies in his space ships perverted." 

She grimaced, to which I nodded. 

"Anyway, this guy liked to watch people fight to death, Gladiator style. He thought Thor might be able to beat his champion, so he cut his hair and forced him in to fight him. The champion turned out to be the Hulk." 

"He has short hair now? Damn. Did they fight?" She asked, her brows knitted tightly together.

"Oh yeah they did. They pretty much broke the stadium, tore it down like a bunch of animals. Thor totally won, but the Grand Master cheated because he didn't want to look bad," I chuckled, "We ended up finding the Quinjet and taking Bruce with us to Asgard. We defeated Hela with the help of Surtr, who ended up destroying the planet."

Natasha nodded, lost in thought. For a moment, I felt uneasy. I remembered what it was like to be friends with her and had to swallow down the fact that I wanted to tell her I knew her. First of all, she wouldn't believe me. Second of all, I didn't want to face the consequences of what would happen if I did.

"Thanos found us after we just barely made it off of Asgard. Because of Loki," I balled my hands into fists, "He stole the Tesseract and carried it with him on the ship. Thanos knew this somehow. Wiped out nearly everyone on the ship to get to the Stone. I don't know what happened to Thor after that.."

"You love him, don't you?" She asked suddenly, partially breaking me out of my thought process. 

"Hmm?" I hummed, not taking my eyes off the clouds below us.