f o u r

Jungkook, of course, noticed her distress as soon as he turned back to her, furrowing his brows as he walked over. "Is there a problem?" He asked her immediately when he came to stand in front of her. Nami's head shot up at the question, looking at the man with wide fearful eyes. "T-there was a snake a-and it bit that blond man" she stuttered, looking in the direction the man disappeared in. Jungkook laughed softly at her scared state. "The Viper is capable of dealing with a little poison of his own pets" he simply stated, then he motioned for Nami to stand up. 

"It's time I show you where you'll be staying from now on" he announced, as he walked to the elevators again, leaving Nami to run after him. Nami caught up with him just as the elevator doors opened and hurried in after him, huffing in annoyance and exertion while Jungkook just smirked at her struggle to follow him. He pressed the button for the 47th floor and then watched in silence as the numbers climbed higher on the display. 

The doors opened with a soft dinging sound and Jungkook ushered the girl outside. Nami was surprised as she wasn't greeted by a hallway with a locked door, but what seems to already be a lounge of the penthouse. "Aren't you scared of someone just walking in?" she asked the man as she hesitantly stepped inside. "You only gain access to the 47th floor if your fingerprint is registered" he answered simply, discarding his jacket and shoes by the door. 

"How will I get inside then?" Jungkook crept up behind the wondering girl, taking her jacket from her, as he answered. "With me for now. You'll get access soon enough" he murmured, then he retreated to one of the big sofas in the lounge. On the white coffee table stood a small bowl of fresh strawberries and he helped himself to some, while Nami still stood frozen in place. The penthouse looked luxurious. Two of the walls were made of all glass and a marble staircase with a gold banister led to the second floor, where most probably the bedrooms and his office were located. All the furniture was gold, white or black and there even was a beautiful kitchen that Nami doubted he ever used himself. 

"Are you done with staring?" he finally asked her, getting a little fed up with her staring. That girl wasn't bad off herself but she still ogled his penthouse like it was the most valuable thing she had ever seen. Nami was shaken out of her ogling by his words and quickly turned to the man again. She curtly nodded at him and Jungkook rose to his feet again. "Then please take off your shoes and follow me" he muttered and started heading to the staircase. 

Nami followed him only slowly, she was too taken aback by the beautiful skyline that she was presented with upon walking up the stairs. Jungkook was lost in the glittering city lights reflected in her eyes for a moment before he cleared his throat to get her moving again. He gestured to one of the rooms on the far left. "This will be your room, provided with a walk-in closet and your own bathroom" he explained, moving on to the room right next to it. "This is my room, only come in here when summoned and next to it is my study. Never go into there." 

That's all he explained to her and he was just about to disappear in his study when Nami spoke up. "I don't have any clothes. You threw them all away" she muttered a little dejectedly and Jungkook stopped. "We'll go shopping tomorrow, so wear what you have on today then" he simply reasoned. Nami stopped him once more. "So should I sleep naked or what?" Jungkook bit back his comment about how he didn't care what she wore to bed. He sighed quietly, so the girl couldn't hear. 

"Do you want one of my shirts to sleep in?" he asked, surprising the girl. "Would that really be alright?" she asked hesitantly and Jungkook just opened the door to his room, disappearing into it and walking out with a long white shirt a minute later. "It'll be too big on you, but better than sleeping naked" he simply said, then he truly left her standing in the floor with a curt 'good night'. 

He was already up the next morning when Nami came down the stairs, clad in black dress pants and a white dress shirt that was loosely tugged into his pants, his hair styled out of his eyes. Nami was amazed at how he could look good so early in the morning. Jungkook was just reading the newspaper, when he noticed the girl standing there, still in his shirt and looking kind of lost. He barely spared her a glance, before he stood up and put the paper away. "Get ready, we're going out in half an hour" he announced instead of a greeting. 

"What about breakfast?" Nami asked immediately, watching him walk over to the coffee machine. "We'll get something on the way if you're hungry, but I can't waste my whole day with you, I have a job, you know" he stated calmly. "Yeah, killing people" Nami muttered in annoyance and Jungkook chuckled. "That's not really my job, princess. More like a little bonus" he teased and then ushered her to get ready. 

Nami got ready pretty quickly and walked down into the lounge soon after, her clothes from yesterday on her body again. Jungkook looked her up and down for a moment before he stood up. "This will have to do for today" he sighed, silently criticising her outfit. "Are we going alone?" Nami asked, while she put on her shoes. "No, the pan-" Jungkook could not even finish his sentence, before the elevator dinged and opened, revealing a shorter male with silver hair, who was smiling widely at the two. "Who is ready to shop?!"

Guess what? I'm still alive and updating! :D Sorry guys, school is just really really stressful for me at the moment. This is unedited too, but I figured you would like an update ^^ So, enjoy and let me know if you liked it! Love you, guys!