t e n

"I could be in my own apartment, in my own bed right now" Taehyung groaned on the couch, as he watched Jimin look through Netflix on the big TV in Jungkook's lounge. "If you spread your negativity anywhere near Nami I'm gonna feed you to my cat" the smaller man replied almost cheerfully to his whining. "There is not enough fat on me, she wouldn't really enjoy that" the blonde sassed back and earned himself a weak kick against his side. "Shut the fuck up, she'll eat what I give her." 

Their arguing was cut short by Nami's return. She was dressed in little satin shorts and a huge white shirt that covered her hands to the fingertips. Tae raised one eyebrow at her attire. "Isn't that Jungkook's shirt?" he asked with an amused undertone and the girl nodded slightly. A dirty grin made its way on his face and he looked at his silver-haired friend next to him, who didn't pay attention to him at all.  "Where'd you get that, princess?" Jimin asked her with a gentle smile and made room for her on the couch, as she joined them. 

"Found it in my closet. What are we watching?" she asked Jimin with wide childlike eyes and he ruffled her hair affectionately. "Wanna watch wreck it, Ralph?" She nodded happily and so Jimin started the movie, wrapping the girl in a blanket first. They weren't even halfway into the movie when Nami kicked the blankets off her and started whining. "This is boring! Where is Jungkook?" 

Jimin was wrecking his brain trying to find anything that they could do when suddenly, to everyone's surprise, Taehyung got up and walked to the elevator. "Hey Nami, are you scared of reptiles?" he addressed the girl. "I'm not scared of cute ones that don't want to kill me" she replied and Tae grinned. "Be right back, then." 

Jimin got up in a hurry then. "What are you planning, Tae? I swear to god if you let your venomous shoelaces loose in here I will throw you off this building, scrape you off the sidewalk and feed you to your overpriced killer ropes!" Taehyung looked taken aback by his outburst and didn't reply for a solid 30 seconds. "I won't bring my poisonous snakes up here. Jesus..." he muttered before he disappeared into the elevator. 

It didn't take long for him to come back, but this time he had a yellow snake around his neck, that moved around lazily. Jimin was about to complain again when Tae began to speak. "This is Noodle. She was my first snake and is the most docile and sweetest girl ever" he emphasized his second sentence while staring at Jimin who closed his mouth again in defeat. "She's a ball python, they aren't venomous and they'd rather hide then bite, so there is nothing to fear" he explained to Nami and sat down next to her, pulling Noodle from his neck and holding her so that Nami could touch her. 

"She's not gonna bite me?" the girl asked with eyes big as saucers, a certain wonder sparkling in the dark orbs. "Nope, she's a good shoelace as Jimin would say" Taehyung answered and stuck out his tongue to Jimin, who did it right back. Meanwhile, Nami thoroughly studied the friendly looking face of the snake and slowly reached out one hand to pet its head. She giggled in delight and tried to pluck the snake out of Taehyung's hands sneakily. 

"Be careful with her" Tae mumbled with a fond smile and that's how the time passed. Jimin had switched off the television and was talking normally with Taehyung now, while Nami let the snake crawl all over her with childlike fascination. It was in those moments of peace when the elevator doors opened and a sweaty and panting Jungkook emerged from it, tugging at his tie harshly and unbuttoning a few buttons from his dress shirt. 

Nami squealed happily as she noticed him and he looked up, startled. "Sweetheart, it's late, go to bed now" he almost purred after a second of surprised silence and Nami pouted but complied. He watched her waddle upstairs after returning Noodle to Taehyung, before addressing the other two men in the room. "Why wasn't she in bed already?" he asked calmly and Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest, looking not intimidating at all with the snake curled around his head like a crown. 

"First you dump her on us when she is clearly in little space and now you're criticising us for not following rules we didn't know she had?" Jungkook did not react to him at all. "You better have been good to her, Taehyung." Jimin grinned behind him with a smug look that he didn't include him in the question. Tae looked insulted at the question and wanted to retort when Jungkook just made a dismissive hand gesture. "Thanks, guys but I'm tired so please leave now." He didn't wait for a reply and started walking upstairs, showering and getting ready for bed. 

He sighed in content when he finally slid under the covers of his bed, closing his eyes when suddenly the door opened and quiet footsteps tiptoed to his bed. "I thought you went to sleep, babygirl" Jungkook muttered sleepily, as he opened his eyes to see her stand there unsurely. "No" she just mumbled and slid under the covers with him hesitantly. Jungkook smirked tiredly at her behavior. "Awe, did you miss me, little one?" She nodded shyly and he pulled her closer, hovering over her. "Were you a good girl while I was gone, hm?" he asked her with his raspy voice and Nami nodded silently. 

"But you've been a bad girl to come into my bed uninvited" he tsked but the amused twinkle in his eyes showed Nami that she wasn't really in trouble. "I'm sorry~" she giggled. "Now I'm not sure if I should reward you for being good the whole night, or punish you for sneaking into my bed." Nami pouted. "Reward, reward!" Jungkook grinned and lowered himself until he was lying comfortably and snuggly between her legs, his head on her stomach. 

"Hm, maybe tomorrow, I'm tired, angelface."

It's almost midnight and I have work tomorrow but who cares. Certainly not me because I really wanted to write today whoops. I hope you have an amazing day today and that maybe my update can make it even more amazing! Enjoy! Love you guys!