s i x

Nami flinched at the sudden voice in her ear and whipped around, standing face to face with a smirking Jimin. "Why keep him waiting?" She flushed a deep crimson as she looked at the underwear in her arms again. "I can't just parade these outfits in front of you!" she tried to argue, but she immediately noticed, that her attempt was fruitless. "Not in front of me, that's not for my eyes, but Jungkook. It's not like he won't see them sooner or later anyway" the silver-haired man mused with a small smile. 

Nami flushed once again. Did he mean it in the sense that they lived together and he would see her wearing them around the house some time anyway or did he mean- She didn't finish that thought and instead looked to the man in question for backup, but he just looked at her from the chair in front of the dressing room, his gaze expectant. When he noticed that she made no move to come to him and obey his request, he made a come-hither motion with his index finger, a smirk playing on his lips. 

Nami could feel Jimin's hands on her shoulders, pushing her to the dressing room gently. The girl gave up when she stood in front of the thin curtain, pushing it open herself and walking in. Her heart was beating out of her chest as she thumbed the thin fabric of the blood red lingerie in her hands. Carefully watching the door, she stripped out of her clothes and put the new underwear on. Nami blushed furiously as she saw herself in the full body mirror. 

"Are you done, princess? Won't you show me?" a voice asked from outside, making her heart rate increase once again. With shaking hands, she opened the curtain and stepped into the chilly air, eyes downcast and arms crossed over her chest. She heard shuffling from the corner of the room and then footsteps that came to a halt in front of her. A firm hand pulled her chin up to meet the dark gaze of the young man in front of her. 

"How should I evaluate the clothing if you hide it from me?" he whispered huskily, his dark eyes making it impossible to look away. "S-sorry" she breathed softly and one corner of his mouth quirked up at that. "Then show me, princess" he countered, his hands dropping to her arms that were covering her chest and gently pried them away. A wolf-like grin broke out on his face as he ran one finger over the red bra strap. "Well, I was right. You look absolutely delicious in red, little one" he mumbled before he stepped away. 

"Go try on the next one" he ordered and only then the ban he had on her seemed to go away. She fled into the dressing room, fixing the curtain in place way too aggressively. "What the fuck was that?" she silently mumbled to herself, while stepping out of the underwear and into the next one. Jungkook did not return to his chair for the remainder of the time, parading around her and commenting on the underwear he chose for her. Some he dismissed as 'pretty but not perfect' and soon Nami was done with the pile of underwear. The next time she stepped out, Jungkook was not even looking at her and for some reason, Nami began to pout. 

"Just one second, princess, I have to take this call" he called out, not even looking up from his phone and then he exited the shop. Nami looked after him, looking lost in the middle of the shop in her dark green underwear. "Oh, sweetness, this is not a good color on you" a voice commented from behind her suddenly and the girl screeched as she turned around in a hurry. Jimin just stood there, snickering quietly at her reaction. 

"Get out of that and I'll bring you something amazing, alright? You have to know, Jungkookie's favorite color is red and we should take total advantage of that, wouldn't you agree?" He didn't wait for a reply and shoved the girl back into the dressing room, pulling the curtain closed himself. "Wait here and get out of that hideous color" he ordered, then his steps faded away. 

Nami carefully stepped out of the underwear, wrapping herself in the dusty pink silk robe that Jungkook had picked out for her. Soon enough a hand shot out, a few sets of particularly enticing lingerie in his hands. "Try them on, but don't parade them in front of him. They will be a surprise" Jimin's excited voice sounded from outside, then his hand retreated. 

When she came to the last item, Nami halted. The set Jimin had picked was cherry red and very sheer. The panties left little to the imagination, but what really made her stop was the little top. It was all the way see through with little roses embroidered on the seams. She peeked her head out soon after, but when she didn't see Jimin, she stepped out all the way, arms crossed over her chest again. "Jimin I think you forgot to give me the bra?" she hesitantly called out, but when she looked around, her gaze didn't fall on Jimin, but on the dark eyes of Jungkook. 

He mustered her with a hungry gaze before he slowly dropped the hand that was holding the telephone to his ear. "We will discuss this later" he mumbled to the person on the other side and ended the call. Nami was absolutely petrified as he licked his lips and stepped closer. "Where did you find that, little one?" he asked in his husky voice and peered down at her. "Jimin-" 

She shrieked when Jungkook once again tried to pry her hands off her chest. "No! I don't have a bra under that!" she cried and Jungkook halted. "Oh?" he asked, surprised and his gaze darkened further if that was even possible. He licked the inside of his cheek and Nami followed his movement with her eyes. Suddenly she felt way too hot in that little clothing. "Tell me, did you let Jimin see you in this?" he almost growled, but Nami shook her head. 

"N-not for his eyes" she repeated his words from before and Jungkook grinned in satisfaction at her answer. "That's right, good girl" he praised her and stroked her cheek softly. Nami shivered at his words and touch. His fingers started to trail, down her cheek to her neck and back up, pausing at her lips. "Let's get you home, princess."

Another update that I wrote in my free period today, enjoy! This note is not that long because my teacher could come in any second so bye!