6 - Who's is it?

When Ivy entered the house, she was surprised to find that it was so silent she could hear a pin drop and for that she thanked all the gods.

"For once she didn't let an animal escape!"

"I think this might be why?" Harley yawned tiredly from the living room, Ivy went to see what had happened and her heart swelled at what she saw. Sapphire was curled up on one end of the Sofa with Cleos head on her back, Jefferson was lying on Cleos feet and next to Cleo was a Hyena.

"She has a Hyena!?"Harley squealed like a child and Ivy went over and inspected the Hyena, he had a collar on.

"His name is Rex."

"I want one, are we gonna wake them up?" Harley gave a small pout.

"Yes, I want my sofa back, Cleo is a deep sleeper so she won't be moving anytime soon," Ivy seemed deep in thought for a moment "Jefferson, wake up boy." she said shaking him lightly. Jefferson got up and stretched, he sniffed Ivy's hand and licked it and yapped happily.

Ivy scratched behind his ear with a soft smile and Harley's heart melted at the exchange.

"Good boy, now could you carry Cleo to her bed? as soon as she moves Sapphire and Rex will probably follow." Jefferson howled and picked up Cleo on his back and sure enough Rex and Sapphire awoke and quickly followed Jefferson to Cleo's room. Rex came back out carrying something in his jaw he went to Harley and dropped it at her feet and he left again. It was a small green blueish purple vile, Harley picked it up and there was a small note on it,

Hi Harley
I'm wondering if you could try this for me? It's my desire toxin, the one I told you about yesterday :)
-C

Harley gulped "Ya only live once right?" she opened the vial and downed it. Harley smacked her lips together and furrowed her eyebrows at the taste, for some reason it tasted like apples.

"What's that?" Ivy asked as she sat on the sofa.

"Eh it's just this desire potion that Cleo wanted me to try don't worry it's not dangerous!" Harley added once she saw the scared look on Ivy's face and Ivy gave a sigh of relief putting her arm around the bubbly girl as she came to sit next to her.

"You want to watch a horror movie?" Ivy asked.

"As long as I can cuddle into you!" smiled Harley and Ivy laughed hoping she would say that.

"Horror movie it is."
______________________________________

Harley scurried to bury herself into Ivy as there was another jump scare on the screen, they were watching A Nightmare On Elm Street which had always been Ivy's favourite horror movie series.

Ivy subconsciously wrapped her arms around Harley as to protect her and the other girl let out a content sigh.

"Harl? What happened back at the asylum?" Ivy had asked and suddenly the thing Harley was scared about was no longer what was on the TV screen and it all just seemed like background noise.

"It doesn't matter red." She sat up and looked at her, Ivy's eyes held something that Harley couldn't quite put her finger on, was it hurt?

"Harley, you matter to me, everything that happens in your life matters to me," Ivy took a breath, this was it, this was the moment she told Harley "Whenever you leave me to go back to him you take a small piece of my heart with you everytime, I get so sacred that you aren't going to come back that I don't know how to cope. Harley, I like you, I like you a lot, please just this once, stay."

Harley had tears streaming down her face by the end of it, she tried to speak but all her words were failing her and in that moment she decided there was only one thing that she could do.