1. Hooked On A Feeling

Yes, I am aware the title doesn't match the music being played in the chapter, but I'm labelling the chapters in correspondence to 'Awesome Mix vol.1'       I know it would make sense if I labelled this chapter, Come and Get You're Love, but I know I would get mixed up and being a 19year old at uni with exams and lab reports to do, I don't really have time to start making things anymore complicated than they already are. 

If I get enough comments requesting a title change, and what song it is to be changed to, then I will go through when I edit and change them for you, my sweet readers. 

With that said, go forth, and keep in mind that no matter how cute Quill is, he's still the reason everything gets fúcked up! ;)

...yes... I went there! I do love him, but I just wanted to punch him in his perfect teeth when he threw that punch. 

20 years later:

"Mr.Quill?" I call softly, making my way into the kitchen of the Milano. 

"Yes, Mrs. Quill," He smirks back. I sway my hips seductively as I walk past him. My tight, red, leather pants hugging my muscular legs with my loose black crop top hanging off my right shoulder, the sleeves tight on my biceps before ending at the elbow and my stomach on show. 

Rolling my emerald eyes at his sass, I walk past the idiot and attempt to grab a cool drink from the fridge. The smack on my ass stopping me in my tracks. 

Turning to face the smug looking Star-Lord, my jaw tightens and my glare becomes deadly. "Want me to stab you with a fork again, or would you prefer I tried to rip out your thorax?"

"Well, the ripping the throat out was because you needed something to sink your teeth into so you wouldn't wake Yondu when I was fu-"

"Shut it Quill!" I snap, throwing the closest thing on the counter at him, which just so happened to be a spoon. Sadly, the idiot caught it before it could hit his perfect face. 

"What did I do?" he chuckles, standing from the box he was previously perched on to make his way over to me, pinning me against the counter when he crosses the room in a few strides, "You were the one who asked," he couldn't stop the smirk on his face as he captured my lips in his. The moment becoming more heated as he grabs my legs and lifts me up onto the bench so he could stand between my legs as I wrap them around his waist. Snaking my hands through his hair, I sneakily latch his compressed helmet behind his hear. He quickly breaks away to glare at me,

"Damn it woman! How to ruin a moment," he grumbles, recuperating my lips with his. At this point, I'd forgotten all about my question- which was the predominant reason I had gone looking for the man in the first place,

"I was thinking of performing some pelvic magic, and there you are mothering me like a damn child. If that ain't an anti-climatic, then I don't know what could be,"

A small beep from the controls had us breaking apart and moving over to the captains chair. Peter sitting in his seat and me across his lap. My head resting on his shoulder and my legs dangling over the other side of the chair. 

"Comfy?" He smiles, kissing my temple as he begins landing the ship. The earlier beep an indication that we had arrived at our destination and all that was needed was for us to land.

"A little," I smile back, before teasing him by nibbling and leaving love bites on his neck.

"Freya," he warns in a deep growl as he attempts to concentrate on landing the Milano. The ship lurching violently to the side as I tug on his ear lobe with my teeth.