3.23 Surrender

Unconscious, many falling debris hit the disturbed ground around her immobile body. Her hair flayed out wild around her face ad shoulders. Some whisps flicking in the wind.

Dirt and grime littering the putrid ground as it was kicked up by the multiple falling objects from the dark sky. The mounds of rubbish and unwanted objects groaning and cooking in the dry heat from the multiple suns in high in the sky. Dust covering every surface and whipping up into the hot air, choking every being that dared to inhale it.

The dry air was the very reason the pair of hooded figures were trooping towards the body that had fallen from the sky. Their makeshift weapons hanging at the sides of their tatty rags they had stolen to cover their bodies as they scavenged for anything they could trade, or eat. The body of the girl that they had watched fall limp in the sky as a gift. She was most obviously seriously injured, or dead- and if she wasn't already she would be very soon.

They found her in a crippled mess. It didn't even appear she was breathing. Their grins widening as they noticed her red Ravenger leather pants adorned her muscled legs. That toned body of a beautiful woman they had not seen in years. All they could take was what they could steal, and a beauty like her was something they never got their filthy hands anywhere near.

"I'm having her first," One declared as he kicked her side. Her body rolling under the force but not a sound escaping the somewhat dead girl. Her mesmerizing, natural, beauty something that entranced them all.

"Let me go first and I'll share the meat of her bones," the second bargained. Drawing her weapon and aiming it at the chest of the first. She was practically drooling at the fact that the lean meat on the woman's bones would give her preserves to last the month. She didn't care what the man did to the remainder of her body; she needed that first cut of meat before he ruined it with his blue balls.

"What if I call first dibs?" a third voice spoke. The pair tuning quickly to stare at the third figure. Weapons draw and ready to fire. Their eyes widening in fear once realised just who had spoken.

"Ah shít," one says in defeat before the other fires their gun.

The woman reacting quickly dodged the fire and tackled them both to the ground. The once dead looking woman kicking out with her feet and connecting her boot with the savage lady's head. Knocking her out before the intruder began pummeling with all their remaining strength into the man. His screaming and jostling as he tried to push the woman off his chest were drowned out by the crashes of the falling debris hitting the ground around them. It only took a few moments for him to fall silent too.

With a broken sob, the woman fell forward, resting her head on his bloody chest as she tried to gasp for air. Pain flooding through her body like a tsunami every time she took a breath.

"FÚCK!" Freya screamed.

It felt like every bone in her body had shattered after Ego had pushed her through that portal; sending her who the hell knows where. Somewhere she knew it would almost be impossible to send out a message to Peter. Somewhere she was pretty sure would be the entity of Muspelheim.

Taking a quick breath, she slowly lifted her head from the body of the man who moments ago wanted to eat her as she laid unconscious. The kick he had delivered to her side was what had dragged her from the darkness. She'd taken their squabbling as an opportunity to pull herself to her feet and beat the living shít out of them. Her eyes widening as she looked at the sky above and quickly rolled from the body beneath her. A second later a giant lump of metal landing on the ground where she once was. The body becoming squished beneath the plummeting weight as it kicked up an unimaginable amount of dust and debris.

Crying in agony as she tried to catch her breath. She'd been pushed through a portal and within minutes of waking she'd been kicked, had to fight off two bandits, one of which was now a pancake beneath the falling cráp from the sky and the other was no doubt about to wake up in a moment; and having to play dodgems with the falling piles of shít. She'd had about enough!

With a groan, Freya pulled herself to her feet. Wobbling as she tried to move towards the unconscious bandit she'd kicked in the head. Having to drag herself there when she stumbled to her knees after a few steps. Without wasting a second, she began scavenging the scarf the woman had around her head and neck and taking all the equipment she had attached to her body. Freya knew she needed to find shelter or a habitual area to lay low for a while. Just until she's on her somewhat steady feet. Until she can scavenge the area and see just what she'd fallen into.

"Come on, Freya," she tried to encourage herself as she began pulling her body into the depths of the mountains of rubbish around her. She knew she wouldn't stand a chance if she couldn't find somewhere to recover. Her hands trembled as she climbed through the rough terrain. Her pace was tedious and agonisingly slow. Her legs felt like jelly as she tried to stay on her feet. Her knees weak and giving out as she constantly fell to the manky floor.

"Allfather, give me strength," she prayed- something she hadn't done in years- as she eventually reached the top of one of the huge piles in order to gain a vantage point. Her stomach rolling when all she could see was an infinite rubbish tip of unwanted objects plummeting from the skies above and over the infinite horizon.

"I hate my life," she cried, dropping her head into her hands defeatedly.

A/N;
I'm so sorry for the slow updates, but we're eventually moving onto the good stuff so stay with me!
xx