6. I'm Not In Love

Rocket continues to pull levers and disconnect the top of the tower from the pillar. Controlling the mini robots like drones and attaching them to exterior of the hut so that he could fly us around in our makeshift spaceship. 

Nose diving the levitating room, Rocket had us zooming though corridors and walkways. Smashing and crashing roughly against walls and doors as he manoeuvred us with rustic precision. 

"Ooh, ooh," I squeal as we chase after fleeing guards: "Let's go bowling," I smile as we squish a few of them under us as we race past, "Strike!" I pump my arm in a winning motion before we make a crash landing. 

Myself flying through the windscreen and into a reinforced wall. 

Flopping to the ground, I give a loud groan, which splutters into a laugh at the reality of the absurd situation.  Glancing up, I see the Freya shaped dint in the wall. Before flopping back down in a heap. 

"What happened to the seat belt rule?" I whisper to myself as Peter rushes over to me. A few cuts and scrapes evident on his face and forearms as he hauls me to my feet and check me over; like a mother bear would do to her cubs. 

"I'm fine," I smile, kissing his forehead as he looks deeply into my eyes with worried ones before kissing my nose. 

"Better be, Princess," he smirks.

"Princess? No, I'm a God, douché bag," I smile at him before we all take off running towards the inventory. 

I quickly snatch my box along with Peters as he directs everyone to our ship. 

I quickly pop the lid and grab my necklace and wedding band. Holding them both to my chest and giving a relieved sigh at the sight of them. 

"They crumpled my pants up into a ball! That's rude!" Rocket whines as he assesses his items.

I pull my black, leather, pants from my box and smirk as I raise an eyebrow at the creture- 'they folded mine' I mouth to him with a cheeky nod of my head from side to side to prove my smug point. 

"THEY FOLDED YOURS!" He cries.

"The Orbs there. Let's go." Gamora commands as she collects her stuff. 

"Wait, wiat, wiat!" Peter panics, his frustrated tone catching my attention. His rustling through his bag a futile attempt at finding his desired object.

I quickly realise what it is he's looking for and double check my own box for the precious item. Both of us catching each others eyes as I shake my head at him. I didn't have it either. 

"What?" Rocket impatiently snaps. 

"That bastárd didn't put it back." Language timothy!

"Mother Fúcker!" I spit. How rude of that pússy sucking, díck wrinkling, blue blobby, twát! 

"Here!" Peter thrusts the bag at Gamora. She believed the Orb was in it. 

But, infact I had it stashed away on my persons. Peter and I did  a quick slight of hand earlier when no one was looking. We needed to buy as much of an advantage as possible with these criminals.

No Orb, no friends.

"Get them to the ship. I'll be right back." Peter instructs me. I give him a mock salute before smiling at him

"Go kick some ass, Star-Prince," I smirk before dragging everyone away with me towards the Milano.

"Star-Lord, man!" 

"Whatever!" I laugh over my shoulder. 

It doesn't take us long to get into the ship and for myself to jump into the pilot seat. Rocket jumping into the co-pilot seat as we both work as another, fluid mosaic team to get the ship out of this hell hole and out into open space; keeping the ship close by for when Peter makes his escape.

I nervously bite my bottom lip in apprehension. 

I should have gone with him.

"How he gonna get to us?" Rocket shouts 

"Magic," I sass as I duck behind a wall to quickly change back into my pants and loose black top. 

"Well, screw this, then! I ain't waiting around for some humie with a death wish. You got the Orb right?" Rocket shouts as he goes to move the ship away. 

"Rocket, I thought we were friends?" I pout as I see realisation dawn upon Gamora at the empty satchel in her lap. 

"Witch, you have the Orb!" she accuses me. 

I put my hands up in mock surrender and give a small twirl for her to look over my body, "No, I don't. Peter may be an idiot. But he's my idiot; and he ain't that stupid. He's got the Orb to stop you leaving." I smile at our little plan. 

Gamora and Rocket give out groans of frustration. 

"If we don't leave now, we will be blow to bits." Rocket says defeatedly as he moves his small clawed hands to push the thruster control.

"No!" Gamora shouts at him. Looks like she's fighting this battle for me. 

Looking out of the Milano window to see Peter flying through space towards the ship. His face mask over his pretty face; but I could imagine the cocky smirk he would be wearing. 
"There's my Peter Pan!" I squeal happily as if I was a small child.

I race over to the airlock to let my hubby in. Standing back against the wall as I instruct Gamora and Drax on how to let him in. He made quite the entrance as he always does, ascending onto the bridge. 

"This one shows spirit. He shall make a keen ally in the battle against Ronan. Companion, what were you retrieving?" Drax compliments.

Peter hands over his precious Walkman. Striding over to me with a determined look,  I take the Orb out from behind my back and smirk at Peter as I note the astounded faces of our acomplaices at the fact I had it all along. 

Peter grins almost animalisticly as he slams his body into mine. His hands tight at my hips as he pushes me roughly against the wall; kissing me deeply as if there was no tomorrow. 

"You're an imbecile." I faintly here Drax insult, but to be honest. I couldn't give a damn.