A Girl Falls Through the Gate

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" someone screamed as they flew through the gate between Ente Isla and Earth and fell onto the ground. Emi Yusa, a hot pink haired office worker and so called 'hero' of Ente Isla, stepped out of the space of the girl quickly as the gate closed in front of her.

"No!" she cried, and turned to the figure that still lay on the ground, "Do you realize how much power it took me to make that portal! It's going to take me forever to build up that much magic again."

The girl stood up slowly, her black cape falling behind her. The dark colors of her outfit contrasting with her vibrant surroundings. Emi looked over the child standing before her who couldn't be older than 14, she had reddish brown eyes and long black hair. Her outfit was a long sleeve black dress with silver accents such as a couple bands around her left arm, a belt, buttons, and the ends around the bottom of the dress and the cuffs. She had knee high boots and leggings that matched the rest of her clothing, and the shoulder part of her cape contained pads that looked much like the ones on the Demon King's cape. Emilia knew that this girl had to be a high ranking demon as she wore specially made armor, she also reminded her of someone but couldn't tell who.

The short girl looked around confused and then looked up at Emi, "Where am I?" she asked calmly, "and who are you?" The hero took on a defensive stance.

"I will ask the questions here," she barked. "Tell me who you are and where you came from," after a moment of silence she added "now" threateningly. The mystery girl stared at her for a moment and looked at her surroundings again, seemingly observing the area around her. Her eyes narrowed and she turned to walk away.

"Oi!" Emi ran in front of the girl before she could leave, materializing her sacred sword, "I asked you a question." The hot pink haired girl raised the sword in front of her "You're a mysterious person who just came flying out of the Gate so tell me who you are or else," she threatened.

"You can call me Skyler," she conceded, examining the sword wearily, " I don't understand what exactly you are getting so angry about."

"That Gate led to Ente Isla, I was going to use it to get home but you ruined it because you came through it. I don't know you and you are dressed like a demon and it is my job as hero to make sure you are not doing evil." Skyler ignored the hero's words, choosing to figure out what happened herself.

"I was going to Earth and this looks kind of like Earth, but it's different. Something must have gone wrong," she muttered. Skyler turned back to Emi who was starting to get irritated with her, she got on her tiptoes and look closely at the taller girls facial features. "I feel like I should know you, you must be from Ente Isla since you were trying to go back there. Do you know anyone else from there too, maybe they could help me figure out what's going on."

Emi took a step away from the demon girl, "Why should I take you anywhere? I am supposed to be going back home so I don't have to deal with the Demon King or any of his annoying Generals again!"

"King Satan is here?" Skyler's eyes widened in disbelief, "I thought that he was... wait a minute... you hate the King, you rude, and annoying, your from Ente Isla, and earlier you called yourself a... hero." She backed up and whispered, "Hero Emilia..." and then started walking away again, faster this time.

Emi ran after and tried to grab her arm but Skyler ran faster while she was chased down by the hero. Emi put away her sword when they got into more populated areas but she refused to give up, she needed to know who the demon was and why she was there. The other demons may have drove her away for now but she wouldn't let her terrorize these humans. The demon girl rounded a corner and ran into someone.

"Hey are you alright?" the man asked, extending his arm to the girl on the ground. Skyler looked behind her to see the hero gaining quickly, she had heard stories of her and the horrors she did to the demons she caught. She screamed and tried to run away until the man caught her, she looked up to see that it was a human police officer. "What's going on? I'm a Police Officer, I can help you."

Emi came to a stop before she ran into the officer. He looked at her suspiciously, still holding on to Skyler. "Hello officer," the hero smiled, "sorry about that but I was trying to catch my little sister. She's a bit of a troublemaker," she laughed nervously. The officer turned to the girl still struggling to get out of his grip.

"Is this really your sister?" he asked.

"No way! She's just a psycho that wants to kill me!" Skyler shouted. Emi was immediately arrested and they were both taken to the station.