Bonding Moment and Telling Chiho

At least Ashiya and Maou went to sleep, Urushihara and Sky both sat up and reached for the computer at the same time.

"What are you doing?" Luci whispered.

"Imma watch T.V. what are you doing?" Sky replied.

"Same thing..." there was an awkward silence for a minute.

"Lilo and Stitch?" Sky suggested.

"Definitely," he replied smiling. He plugged in some earbuds he had in his box and handed one to Sky. Then he powered up the computer and went to freemovies.com where they spent the next couple of hours watching Luci and Sky's favorite movie.

Stitch said "Ohana means family..."

"And family means nobody gets left behind," they both whispered through tears. AN: BONDING MOMENT! They watched a few more movies before falling asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maou woke up first to see Urushihara and Sky huddled over the computer. They were asleep and wrapped up in Sky's cape. Maou was happy to see that they were getting along. He woke up Ashiya and told him to be quiet to he didn't wake up the other two. Then he got ready to start his shift at MgRonalds, still trying to think of a solution to Skyler's problem.

The Demon King worked as the manager at MgRonalds and was due for another promotion soon so he was making a lot more money than before. Chiho still worked there but has been trying to find another job for a while now. She greeted him kindly when he walked in.

"Good morning Mr. Maou!" Chi stood from her place in the lounge and smiled at him, it reminded him of what Skyler did when he first saw her.

"Hey Chi! You ready to get to work?"

"Yes sir!" They get to their station and start the day serving breakfast. Maou decided he would tell her about everything going on at break.

"ShE's YoUr WhAt!?!" Chi shouted so loud that it caused the restaurant to go quiet. Maou rushed out to tell the customers that everything was fine and to go back to what they were doing. Chiho was freaking out and Maou was trying desperately to calm her before she got too out of hand.

"Who's her mother? When did this happen?" She was near tears now.

"I told you Chi, she's from the future, I don't know who the mother is or when it is going to happen." His words calmed her down a little, she at least stopped shouting and sat down and the little table in the room.

"Do you think I could meet her after work? I know it's sort of a weird request but I'm curious about what she's like."

"Sure Chi, I'm sure she'd be happy to meet you. She got along very well with Urushihara but I think it would be nice for her to hang out with another girl while we figure out how to send her home. That reminds me," Maou pulled out his phone and showed her the picture he took of Urushihara and Sky sleeping over the computer.

"Aww :3" Chi squealed, "They are absolutely adorable! I didn't think Urushihara would be caught dead cuddling with someone."

"I think they must be pretty close in the future. Based on how she treats him, her outfit choice, and she even calls him Luci."

"No way! I can't wait to meet her!"