Mystery Child

He walked up to the front desk at the station and said that he was there to pick up his sister. A kind, blond woman with blue eyes told him where he could find her after checking his ID. She said that they could leave when he found her. Maou prepared himself for what he might see when he opened the door.

She looked very similar to him, they really could pass as siblings, that was most likely why she told the officers that's what they were. Maou was supposed to be 24 years old know but was starting to look really young for his age. He noticed her clothes that showed that she was some sort of nobility in the demon army, which was strange because the only ones considered nobility were him and his generals.

"Hewwo :3" she jumped up and bowed when he walked into the room. He couldn't help but smile at the cute cat face she made, he didn't know why but he just though everything she did was adorable. Like that of a small child.

"Come on, let's go home and you can tell me what happened," he said.

"M'kay," she was more relaxed and almost bubbly now that she was with Maou, no longer the calm, quiet girl. She took his arm to leave before someone stopped them.

"Excuse me, but since you are her, Emi Yusa is asking that you drop all charges that were made against her," an officer told them.

"Charges?" he inquired, looking down to Skyler.

"Oh yeah," she frowned, "Yusa was chasing me through through the city and threatened me with her knife when I said I was going to find you."

He understood she was talking about the Sacred Sword. But the thought of Hero Emilia chasing a young girl around and trying to kill her made him very angry, especially one of his demons that just wanted to find him. "No, she deserves to stay here."

"Okay, thank you for your time," the officer stepped away.