The Station and a Call

The demon girl sat in a white room with a table and two plastic chairs on each side. She pulled a small wallet out of one of the pouches of her black dress. The same officer from before came into the room and handed her some food, he said that he liked to give kids something when he saw that they were hurt. That's when she noticed the scratches on her face and arms, probably got them from the battle she was fighting.

"My name is Lieutenant Sasaki, I'm going to ask you a few questions and then I can call your family to come get you okay?" he asked kindly. She used some of her magic to change her birthdate on her ID card to 2004 and add herself into the police's database of people so that she could act like she already existed.

"Alright," she had a bit of an idea now of what happened.

"What's your name?"

"Skyler."

"Who was that woman that was chasing you? Do you know her?"

"She was a friend of my brothers, we don't like her very much."

"Why did you run away from her if you knew her?"

"She is scary and I she threatened me with a knife, I was afraid of her."

"Hmm, what are your parents names so we could call them?"

"I don't live with my parents, I live with my brother."

"Okay, let's find out where your brother is then, what's his name?"

"What's his name?"

"Sadao Maou."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Ring* *Ring* *Click*

"Hello? Sadou Maou speaking."

"Yes hello, this is the Harajuku Police Station, we're holding your little sister Skyler here and would like you to come down and pick her up."

"My little sister?" Ashiya and Urushihara looked up at Maou and he looked back confused, "Umm... yeah okay, I'll be right there," Maou hung up.

"Excuse me sire, but you don't have a sister," Ashiya surmised.

"I know but I'm gonna go down there and see what's going on, it may be a demon who got into trouble. I'll be right back," Maou explained as he walked out the door to the Villa Rosa apartment.