Please?

"Hello, welcome to Sentucky Fried Chicken! What could I get for you today?" A peppy brown haired girl asked the group when they walked in.

"Uh, we'd like to speak to your manager please," Maou stuttered. He was pretty nervous about asking Sariel for a favor.

"Of course, I'll go get Mr. Sarue right away," The employee went to the back and returned a minute later with the blue haired archangel behind her.

"Let's talk in my office," he directed, walking to the back with the others following. "I figure something important happened since you came here to speak to me," he observed, sitting in his office chair. Sariel looked at each of them as they entered. He straightened up when he saw Skyler, she wore black jeans and an ACDC T-shirt. AN: Listening to that now XD

"Who's this pretty lady?" he purred. The boys instinctively moved closer to her.

"Her name is Skyler and she's basically my niece creeper," Luci growled.

"She came here from the future and we came to ask you if you could help us send her back," Maou explained.

"From- From the FuTuRe!!" Sariel jumped up, "That's against the rules! Why is she here? What did you do?"

"It was an accident alright," Sky muttered.

"Sariel," Lucifer spoke seriously, "do you remember that time travel spell?"

"Yes I do actually but I am not helping you with it."

"It needs the two of us."

"You believe I would even think of participating in a spell with a demon such as yourself. I am way above that," Sariel boasted.

"Her being here is bad, she needs to be sent back to regain world order. What do I have to do for you?" Lucifer bargained.

"What are you going on about?"

"There must be something I could do to convince you," he stepped forward, "some deal we could make. I do something for you and you do this for me. What do you want? Tell me and I'll do it."

"No way, I won't-"

"Please?"

Everyone was silent. Sariel looked over the fallen angel, searching for a sign of deceit. Was he begging? Lucifer was willing to do anything to send this girl back home, even beg for his help. "All of you, out. I want to speak to Lucifer alone." The demons were about to protest until Luci nodded to them, then they left.

"Why Lucifer, why do you care so much? Why should I help you?"

"Her being here could change things, a lot of things. You guys are supposed to maintain peace and order, well this is all out of order. She could make it so she isn't even born in the first place. That would A) create a paradox, and B) make it so I lose someone special to me. She's... she's... she's family."

Sariel glared at him. He was trying to hate him but seeing the demon like this made it difficult. Lucifer looked at him with big pleading eyes, just like he had when he wanted something in heaven. Sariel was reminded of all their time together, how Lucifer always felt left out from the rest of the angels. He didn't want him to lose his new family, and he knew how important it was to fix this time travel problem.

"Fine....." Sariel sighed. Lucifer looked at him in shock, he was expecting to have to put up more of a fight or at least give something up. He just thanked him and told him he could come over to the Devil's Castle after work and he would have everything else for the spell ready when he got there.