Spell Casting

Urushihara knew what they needed when they got back to Villa Rosa. It was simple really, just needed to light some candles and draw some symbols. He was almost done when Hero Emilia burt through the door.

"There you are demons!" she fumed. "I am going to ki-" before she could say another word, Skyler pushed her down the stairs. They could hear the crashed from her fall as Skyler locked the door and the window. The demons stared at her for a moment but she just shrugged her shoulders, nonchalant.

"That girl was annoying. Besides, you taught me how to get rid of people while on Earth," she explained.

"Aw! You are so my daughter!" Maou made a kawaii face.

"Did you have any doubt?"

"Not a bit," he chuckled. A knock suddenly came from the door. Sky looked and saw that it was Sariel and let him in, he looked very uncomfortable.

"You guys do realize that there's an unconscious nephilim at the bottom of your stairs right?" he said.

"Yeah, don't worry about it," Maou replied.

"Everything is ready, we just need to cast the spell," Luci informed Sariel. "Sky, get in the center of that circle," he instructed, pointing to a small circle in the center of the room. She nodded but before she did that Sky turned to give Ashiya and Maou a hug. She would miss seeing them like this.

"Please tell me who your mom is," Maou whispered.

"Not a chance," she whispered back.

"Aw..." Maou's face fell.

Sky turned back to give Luci the biggest hug of all, "Don't worry Luci, you'll see me soon." He hugged back and did his best not to cry. She was only there for a couple of days but he would miss the nights having someone to watch movies with.

The demon princess stood in the center of the circle made of candles, and held onto her belongings as the two archangels started the spell.

"Hare ouk mofek, Jenx tek tope, Ho hte hipe, Ftiyt jte zelonvj" they sang in an eerie harmony. It took a lot of the magic they had been saving.

Skyler became enveloped in a yellow-ish, orange glow. There was a blinding light and she was pulled away through a portal that formed above her.

The two spell casters collapsed after it was finished. At some point, their wings and appeared and laid sprawled out behind them.

"Thanks Sariel," Lucifer gasped, he was very out of breath.

"Don't mention it," he said, "to anyone, ever," he added.

"Yeah yeah, I get it, can't be caught helping a bunch of demons right," Lucifer laughed. Sariel left after hiding his wings again. The demons all sat around their table, silently pondering the events of the last few days.

"That was crazy," Ashiya broke the silence.

"Definitely."

"You said it."

It was quiet for a few moments and then Urushihara asked, "So when are you gonna have that kid?"