The Story

This one is a longer chapter. Woo!

 They started the walk back to Villa Rosa with Skyler next to him as he walked his bike on the other side. He tried to ask her about who she was but she said it would be best to wait until in they were with Generals Alciel and Lucifer. When they got back to the Devil's Castle, Skyler was starting to get a bit nervous.

"Come on, the sooner we get inside the sooner you can tell us what's going on," Maou said. Inside, Urushihara sat in a corner with his PASTA and Ashiya was cleaning nervously. He was at the door the instant it opened.

"Who are you and what are you doing her? How dare you call yourself the sister of the Great Demon King Satan! You are not worthy of such a title-"

"ALCIEL!" Maou cut him off from his rant angrily, "Obviously, they wouldn't release her to just anyone, it had to be family. And this was the easiest way for her to find me so it makes sense she would call me her 'brother'" he air quoted. "She just got here so let's figure out the situation first."

"Yes sire," Ashiya muttered. "Forgive me miss," he apologised.

"That's okay uncle Alciel, I know how you were always very over protective of... what?" she noticed that they had all gone quiet and were looking at her strangely. Even Urushihara stopped playing with his PASTA to take notice of the conversation.

"Uh..." Maou stuttered, "Why don't you tell us who you are and why your here?"

"Well, heh, um, it's a... a little weird but... uh," she shuffled her feet and played with her cape. "My name is Princess Shadow, daughter of King Satan. Here on Earth I'm known as Skyler but you can call me Sky," she smiled awkwardly.

"Whaaaat?" Maou shouted after some silence, "there is no way, absolutely NO WAY that you could be my child!" he started laughing in denial.

"Wow Satan," Urushihara shook his head, "Got anything you would like to tell us?" Sky saw the evil smirk on his face as he said that and smiled too.

"And that brings us to why I'm here," she started to say, "Somehow, I got sent back in time and now I need to figure out how to get to the future again." Her words fell on deaf ears however as Maou, Ashiya, and Urushihara were still freaking out about the King of Demons having a child.

"Wait," Urushihara paused, "if he's your dad then who's your mom?" All eyes were on Sky as they waited for her answer. Her face started getting red and she threw her hand down in frustration.

"That is not important right now! I just need to get back home and I don't know how so can you help me do that ASAP!" she snapped.

"How do we even know you are telling the truth? You could be lying about this whole thing and just be trying to get some sort of information," Ashiya speculated.

"Why would I lie about this? Besides, how exactly am I supposed to prove it to you?" Sky retorted, she didn't realize how annoying her family was.

"Your demon form," Urushihara answered simply.

"Oh yeah, great plan Luci. I'll just change into my demon form, on Earth, where it is super difficult to get some magic. That is just a fantabulous idea," Sky stopped her rant when she noticed that Ashiya and Maou were giggling and Urushihara was turning pink, "Now what's wrong with you?"

"Did you just-" Maou started to laugh again, "You called Urushihara 'Luci'." Ashiya and Maou laughed out loud and Luci turned red as a tomato.

"Hey! Sh-Shut Up!" he stammered. The purple haired demon glared at Skyler as he covered his face. Maou and Ashiya started to calm down.

"Don't worry about proving anything to us; I believe you," he stated. Sky grinned in satisfaction, of course he believed her. He must have been able to feel the connection that a father and daughter demon have.

"But Sire! What if-" Ashiya stopped when Maou gave him a scary Demon King glare. "Yes sire, I trust your judgement," he bowed.

"Why don't you start by telling us everything you know so far," Luci suggested.

"Okay, well a few hours ago I was in Ente Isla," she sat own and started to tell the story, "I was leading a small party of troops to attack one of the remaining human rebel villages. It was supposed to be an easy battle so you thought I could handle it. Well, turns out that the church had a lot more reinforcements than anticipated there and uh," she looked down shamefully and sighed, "we had to retreat. I was cornered so I opened a gate to Earth to escape."

Ashiya and Maou glanced at each other, remembering their plan that they had when they had to escape. "So what happened inside the gate?" Maou asked.

"It was really weird honestly. I had been through the gate before and it's usually a pretty straight shot but then it felt like I was being pulled off course," Sky explained. "I landed on the floor in front of the pink haired lady who started yelling about me ruining her Gate and needing more power or something. That girl has a temper. Anyway, after looking around a bit I figured out that I had gone back in time."

The boys hummed in acknowledgement. "I think I understand what happened," Ashiya said, "The Gates are warps in time and space that transfer us between universes. It is possible that Emillias gate crossed paths with yours and you got trapped in its current, bringing you through to our world." Ashiya explained.

"That makes sense but how are we supposed to send her back? She can't exactly stay here, it could have an effect on the future," Maou said.

"Yeah," Urushihara agreed, "you should probably refrain from telling us anything about the future while you're here."

"As for getting you back to your time, that is going to prove difficult," Ashiya added. "The only solution I could think of would be to recreate what happened to you to get here in the first place, but without creating another portal in your time it will be impossible." They all frowned, realizing they had no way to get her home.

Maou looked outside and seeing how dark it was, he decided that it was time to get some sleep and they could figure it out in the morning. Urushihara crawled into his box, Ashiya got onto his futon, and Maou was about to get on his futon too when he realized Sky needed a place to sleep.

"Don't worry I'm fine," she answered before Maou even asked the question. She went up to the wall next to Urushihara's box, wrapped her cape around herself, and laid herself down and got comfortable.

"Okay then, night guys." He turned off the light and they went to sleep.

The Daughter from the Futureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें