Just Having Some Fun

After work was over, Maou and Chiho walked back together to the Devil's Castle. Inside, Ashiya was making dinner while Urushihara and Skyler were giggling about something in the corner of the room.

"Welcome home sire," Ashya sounded annoyed.

"Uh, hey guys," Chiho greeted while walking in and setting her bag down.

"Guys look at this!" Urushihara called out while both he and Sky stood up. Sky was wearing Satan's cape and Urushihara wore Alciels.

"What are you doing Alciel? You are so late, the battle is already over!" Skyler mocked Satan's Demon voice.

"What. Sire!" Urushihara mocked Alciel, "Oh please forgive me, I had to go get my cape!" He then got down on his knees, "please forgive me! I must be punished for not being more helpful to you!"

"Whatever it's fine-"

"Noo!!! I am not worthy of your mercy your Demonic Hi-" Urushihara didn't get to finish because he was tackled by Ashiya.

"You little brat! I don't sound like that!"

"Yes you do!" Urushihara protested, barley dodging the next attack. Sky was on the floor laughing at what was happening, Maou looked over to see Chiho doing the same. He pulled the two demon generals apart and made them stop, "You guys are adults, and high ranking Demon Generals, Act Like It!"

"These little terrors have been a nightmare all day! They were loud, and messy, and they stole my cape!" Ashiya complained, pulling his cape back from Urushihara. Maou just rolled his eyes at their shenanigans.

"Hi, I'm Chiho, you must be Skyler," Chiho held out her hand but Sky just stood there like a deer on the headlights. She recognised the name, Chiho. Maou nudged her arm after a moment that she still didn't move.

"Oh, um, yeah, hi," Sky snapped out of her trance-like state. "Chiho, dad told me a lot about you. In the future I mean, your a lot like he described. It's nice to meet you." They shook hands and smiled kindly to each other.

"I thought you would have taught your child better manners sire," Ashiya huffed. Skyler handed the kings cape to Ashiya and he put them both back in a small closet.

"Your judging my parenting skills before I've even become a parent, I mean come on!" Maou was so done with all of this.

"This is exactly why Uncle Luci was always my favorite, your so boring Alciel," Sky muttered. Ashiya just huffed in annoyance and went back to finishing up dinner.

"So, Chiho," Sky turned her attention to Chi, "Why don't you tell me about yourself? All I know is what dad would tell me and it wasn't much."

"Well, I've worked at MgRonalds with Maou for the last couple of years and uh, I like to hang out with my friends," Chi started to tell Sky about different aspects of her life while they ate dinner. They actually had a lot in common.