Our Only Option

The next morning, the four demons were eating breakfast of some more udon noodles. Urushihara had thought of something last night while he was trying to sleep, something he remembered from his time in heaven. There was a spell that could send someone into the past or the future, but there was one big problem.

"I have an idea for how we can send Sky back to the future. AN: lol It's simple but it will be difficult to get what we need to do it," Urushihara said suddenly. They looked to him hopefully but he was worried about how they would react to his idea. "Back in heaven, there was a spell that some angels could use to time travel. The spell was outlawed by god and anyone who used it would be punished dearly; I'm not to worried about that part though. The problem is that it requires two archangels.

Maou pondered this new information, "A spell like that would definitely work, but what other archangel do we know that could help us cast it? Your technically one archangel but you said it needs two."

"Well.." Ashiya spoke slowly, "We do know of one archangel." Maou realized who he was talking about and he did not want to deal with him.

"No way! Not him!" Maou protested.

"I think it's our only option Maou," Urushihara said reluctantly, resting his head on his hands.

"Who are you guys talking about?" Sky inquired.

"Sariel," Ashiya answered.

"Cereal?"

"SAriel."

"Still sounds like cereal but okay."

"Aaaarrgghh," The Demon King grumbled, "I guess we're going to Sentucky Fried Chicken. How are we even going to get him to help us though?"

"Maybe I could make some sort of deal," Urushihara suggested.

"But he hates you," Ashiya commented.

"Yeah, but less than he hates you I think. I'll figure something out."

"Then what should I do?" Sky asked, "Stay here?"

"Sorry, but I don't think it would be wise to leave her by herself sire," Ashiya said.

"No, your right," Maou agreed, "but she can't go out wearing that outfit." They looked over her battle armor; she stuck out like a sore thumb, they needed new clothes.

"I shall quickly find her a suitable outfit sire!" Ashiya jumped up to go buy some clothes, no doubt the cheapest ones he could find. Meanwhile, the other demons got ready and Urushihara thought about what he would say to Sariel.