CB9: Long time no see [A]

Chanyeol got into an accident and was rushed to the hospital, and Baekhyun, as Doctor was in charged to take care of him. He's ex boyfriend.

(A/N: This is not really angst but... idc anymore hope you guys enjoy it.. ><)

---

"Someone call the doctor! Please!" The woman named Wendy shouted as she stayed beside his fiance who's aching in pain.

One of the nurses went towards them as they helped the injured man and guided him to the emergency room. The woman followed while sobbing feeling worried.

"Can you tell us what happened Ma'am?"

"Uhm.. he a-accidentally fell on the ground and injured his leg and arm.. is he going to be okay?"

"Of course he is Ma'am. There's no need to be worry please wait outside."

Wendh nodded her head as he sat on the bench near at the emergency room, arms crossed as she try to calm herself. Stop overreacting Wendy, he will be okay. It's just an injury.

"Wendy?" Wendy looked up and saw a handsome good looking doctor standing in front of her. She widened her eyes in surprise.

"Omo.. Baekhyun!? is that really you!?" Baekhyun laughed as he nodded his head hands were inside his pockets.

"Yes, Doctor Byun at your service."

"Aigoo, look at you! I guess you have lots of money now huh? you look really professional!" Wendy praised her friend. Yes, they were friends during high-school.

"Hmm, not really but I am saving some money for my future. How about you? why are you here? did something happened?" Baekhyun asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well, my fiance got into an accident.. but there's nothing to worry the nurse said it though."

"Oh, you're getting married? who's the unlucky guy?" Baekhyun joked, shaking his head pretending to be disappointed while Wendy hit his arm.

"You never changed! I'm lucky to have him you know and I'm sure he loves me." Wendy smiled while Baekhyun just grinned as his friend.

"Hm, whatever I have to go see you next time Wen." Baekhyun said and patted Wendy's shoulder as he walked away.

Baekhyun walked and went inside the emergency room a nurse suddenly came in front of him.

"Good morning, Doctor Byun."

"Good morning too, where's the injured patient?" Baekhyun asked and the nurse nodded her head guiding Baekhyun to the corner where the patient was resting.

The nurse pushed the curtain to the side and Baekhyun almost choked when he saw who the patient was.

Is it.. really you?

Baekhyun stared at the patient's face there were some dirt but his face was still undeniably handsome.

"W-What't the name of the patient? is he alone?" Baekhyun stuttered eyes still on the injured guy.

"He's name is Park Chanyeol and no Doc, he is not alone his girlfriend is waiting outside." Girlfriend? Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows.

"What's his girlfriend's name?" The nurse gave a weird look to Baekhyun and he seemed to notice it so he cleared his throat.

"Let me check, Doc... it's Wendy Song." Baekhyun felt like his heart dropped. His ex-boyfriend is now in a relationship with his friend. But why did still hurt him even though they broke up five years ago?