CB12: Big Baby [F]

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were invited to a reunion with some of their batch mates but then, Chanyeol gets drunk and whenever he gets drunk... he acts a little kid. And Baehyun's in charge of taking care of him.

---

"Chanyeol-ah, are you done yet?"

"Not yet! just wait a little more I can't find my outfit!"

Baekhyun groaned as he stepped back and waited in front of Chanyeol's room door. He decided to just play mobile legends while waiting for Chanyeol.

Few minutes and the door opened making Baekhyun raise his head.

"That's it?" Baekhyun commented with a poker face, Chanyeol pouted.

"Why? it's my favorite"

"YOU WORE THAT OUTFIT FOR LIKE 5 TIMES ALREADY AND YOU MADE ME WAIT OUTSIDE FOR AN HOUR!?" Chanyeol grinned rubbing his nape while Baekhyun just face palmed.

"I'm so done with you, let's just go" Baekhyun walked out leaving Chanyeol behind, he went outside and hopped inside his car as he waited for his tall friend to come.

Chanyeol came inside and sat in the front seat beside Baekhyun.

"Okay, let's go~" Chanyeol sang and Baekhyun started the engine before they drove off.

---

"Aye! it's Baekhyun and Chanyeol! hello guys long time no see!" Some of their old batch mates said and Baekhyun greeted them with a smile while Chanyeol did the same staying beside Baekhyun.

"Aigoo, you two are always together let me guess... are you guys dating?" The guy named Jiyong asked with a smirk on his face. Baekhyun shyly laughed shaking his head.

"Ah, no, we're just friends.. that's all." Baekhyun said while he glance at Chanyeol beside him.

Chanyeol on the other hand, felt a little hurt. He had a crush on Baekhyun since they were high school and his feelings for him keeps growing each days passes.

"Well that's disappointing, anyways I'll just get some drinks!" Baekhyun nodded his head to that Jiyong guy. He looked at his to see Chanyeol.

"Hey, is anything wrong?" Baekhyun asked, Chanyeol shook his head.

"Nothing, let's get some drinks?"

"Oh, okay."

An hour had passed and they were all partying some were dancing and some were just sitting having conversation while drinking.

"Hey, Byun, do you want to have some drink?" Seungri asked but Baekhyun gave a smile and slightly moved his head to the side.

"No thanks, juice is enough for me."

"Hm, if you say so, how's your boyfriend Chanyeol doing?" Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows why does every people think about us as a couple? Baekhyun secretly smiled as his thought.

"He's not mine, we're just friends nothing's special." Baekhyun grinned, speaking of Chanyeol, where is he?

Chanyeol groaned feeling his head throbbing, he looked around and saw some blurry lights. Suddenly he saw a figure and he can't recognized the man because of his dizziness.

"W-Who whar yu?" Chanyeol said completely drunk as fuck.

"It doesn't matter who I am, let me help you hm?"

Baekhyun was walking around the venue searching for Chanyeol. He gulped as he scanned every corner until he saw a man dragging someone. Baekhyun look closely and realized that it was Chanyeol.