CB10: Photoshoot [S]

Baekhyun a professional photographer encounters and naughty guy named Chanyeol who is also a professional.. in bed.

(A/N: Fml, bye.)

---

"Thank you Ma'am, come again!" Baekhyun said as he opened the door for the lady. He sighed and smiled as he turned the sigh into closed. Another great work done! Finally, he will have some rest. But not until someone tapped on the window-door.

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows as he unlocked and opened the door, "I'm sorry sir but we're closed now." Baekhyun told the guy who's wearing an all black outfit. Black pants, shirt and a black leather jacket and snapback. Is he a thief or a murderer or something?

"Can I stay here for awhile?" Loud sounds of thunder made Baekhyun jumped, it was raining.

"I'm sorry sir but you—"

"Please? I'm begging you. Please?" The man looked straight at the latter's droopy brown eyes. Baekhyun felt like his heart was melting he gulped.

"Uhm.. you're not going to stole my things and kill me right?" Baekhyun asked moving away his head to look at the man.

"Of course not. I just need some place to stay now will you let me in? I'm getting soaked in wet here." Baekhyun nodded as he fully opened the door letting the unknown guy come inside his place.

Baekhyun closed and unlocked the door before he turned around and watched how the guy took off his leather jacket showing his biceps and snapback Baekhyun was surprised to see that the guy's hair was red.

"He's hot..."

"Are you saying something?" Baekhyun shaking his head as he cleared his throat. What the hell Baekhyun!?

"Do you need anything?"

"Can you lend me some of your shirts? I might have catch a cold.."

Baekhyun only nodded his head thinking if he has some bigger clothes, the guy was huge so how will his clothes fits him?

Baekhyun took his oversized navy blue sweater and quickly walked but he almost tripped when he saw the guy messing up his hair as he took off his black shirt revealing his perfect toned abs, Baekhyun's mouth hanged open and everything went in slow motion.

His wet messy red hair, you can see his perfect pointed nose through his side view and his perfect body, biceps and abs. His body was to die for!

"What are you doing?" Baekhyun snapped the shit out of it when the guy spoke. Damn even his voice sounds hot.

"H-Here's my sweater c-come again— oh wait I'm wrong." Baekhyun cursed as he handed his sweater to the guy. He heard the guy let out a small laugh and he almost dropped his body on the floor.

"You're cute but you're weird." Did he just called me cute!? Omo! my cheeks.. shit.

"Anyways, I don't know you're name yet.."

"I'm Loey."

"Ahh, Loey. I'm—"

"Baekhyun, nice to meet you too."

"How did you know—"

"So, is this your house?" Baekhyun wonders how he know his name but he didn't mind and shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah, this is also where I work?"

"You work here in your house?"

"Yup, I'm a photographer and I have a room where I take pictures.  Baekhyun answered eyes trying its best to avoid glancing at the guy's body. It was distracting him.