CB23: A Love So Beautiful [F]

Baekhyun, a cheerful, bubbly student who never gives up and always follow his crush named, Chanyeol Park. A smart, cold hearted boy.

(A/N: Just a ChanBaek version of JiangChen and XiaoXi ^^)

-If you don't know JiangChen & XiaoXi go watch A Love So Beautiful! it's worth it!-

Play the song 👆 while reading! enjoy!

---

*insert the OST of ALSB <333*

It was the season of spring, flowers blooming beautifully as the green trees brings fresh air to everyone, it was indeed a nice day. Especially to the cheerful, bubbly student named Baekhyun Byun.

He rode his bike fast so can catch up to his crush, named Chanyeol Park.

They both went at the same school, called Diamond University. An all boys school.

Chanyeol parked his bike not giving a glance at the small puppy who's following him. Always.

It was always like this, Baekhyun never gives up since he really likes Chanyeol even though he knows that the boy doesn't have an interest on him. But Baekhyun still believes that he has a chance to Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol-ah, we're classmates again! isn't that great?" Baekhyun said with a wide happy smile on his face, Chanyeol sighed looking at the bulletin board.

"I guess I have to suffer again." Baehyun's smile slowly turn into a grin as he watched Chanyeol left and walked away.

While running to follow the giant, the puppy accidentally bumped into someone causing him to fall on the rough ground.

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun touched his elbow that is slowly turning red, now he has a scar on the first day of school.

"I'm fine."

"No you're not," annoyed, Baekhyun looked at the student, "Who are you?"

The latter didn't spoke instead he stretched his hand which Baekhyun accepted it, he pulled up the small boy to help him stand.

"Thanks." Baekhyun said not looking at the latter.

"I'm sorry again, anyways my name is Jongin." Jongin reached out his hand offering a handshake. "Baekhyun." they shook hands together.

Baekhyun's eyes traveled around and to his suprise, he saw Chanyeol. Chanyeol was looking at him, at them.

"I have to go." Baekhyun quickly break away as he ran towards the taller.

Jongin was left there, watching how the puppy runs like a little kid. "Not bad... he's cute."

And just when Baekhyun was close to Chanyeol, the taller walked away from him.

Baekhyun touched his knees panting, "Why does his legs are so long, and he walks to fast? or maybe because I have short legs and slow?" the puppy just shrugged as he continued to follow his crush.

They went inside the class, Baekhyun quickly sat down, calling Chanyeol,

"Chanyeol! sit here!" he called, the taller gave him a cold look.

"No thanks."

Baekhyun pouted, slowly sitting on his chair he then saw Jongin came inside and waved at him.

"Can I sit beside you?" Jongin asked, hands inside his pockets. Baekhyun grinned thinking if he should let Jongin sit or...

"Uhm.. I..."