CB27: Will you? pt. 2 [F]

Part two!! Enjoy!!

(( the pic 👆 was chanyeol's reaction when baek hugged him uwu))

---

Coming back to reality. Chanyeol admits that he missed those good memories he shared with Baekhyun. He missed everything, he missed Baekhyun.

But does he miss me too? Chanyeol let a bitter laugh shaking his head. Why would he even miss an asshole like me.

"Chanyeol..."

"Yeah?" they were still standing close to each other, Baekhyun's arms never leaving the taller's waist.

Chanyeol doesn't mind though, in fact, he loved it.

"My legs are hurting..." Chanyeol shook his head as he laughed at his ex-boyfriend's randomness. He still haven't changed. It's still the cute and bubbly Baekhyun that he knew and fell in love with.

"Then let's sit," the taller slowly sat down on the cold tiles with Baekhyun right beside him, still hugging him like a koala bear.

Unconsciously, Chanyeol's arm made its way on Baekhyun's shoulder as they sat in peace.

It wasn't awkward after all, it was actually comfortable for them especially for Baekhyun. Yes, Baekhyun missed the giant so much but the pain was still there. He's still hurting inside whenever he recalls that day.

Baekhyun felt Chanyeol moved but he decided to ignore it and kept his eyes closed trying his best to distract himself.

"Here."

"H-Huh?" Baekhyun spoke still has his eyes closed.

"Open your eyes." Chanyeol commands.

"No." Chanyeol rolled his eyes though Baekhyun won't even see him.

The taller decided to hardly pinch Baekhyun's arm causing the smaller to shout in pain.

"YAAH!" Chanyeol pressed his phone in front of Baekhyun making a light inside the elevator that they were trapped in.

"Ohh.."

"See? here have it." Chanyeol gave his phone to the small puppy beside him.

Baekhyun slowly took the phone. "T..Thank you." he grinned, the taller smiled as he finally saw Baekhyun's face because of the small light of his phone. "Always welcome."

Baekhyun secretly smiled to himself as he slowly removes his arms onto Chanyeol and focused his attention to the taller's phone.

Tsk, I shouldn't have gave my phone to him, now he's not hugging me anymore.

Chanyeol watches how Baekhyun puffed his cheeks as he opened his phone, sliding it unlocked it. Baekhyun was surprised to see the wallpaper of the phone.

It was a picture, of the two of them.