CB20: My Teacher with Benefits [S]

(A/N: I'm not gonna write a description to this chapter because the title says it all. Y'all know what it is.)

---

The class groaned as they heard the bell rang, they all took their seats and prepared for the next lesson.

"Good afternoon, Professor Park." they greeted, except the small boy who's sleeping at the corner.

"Good afternoon." he smiled, looking at the class. He then spotted a sleeping boy, he smiled to himself.

"Good morning, Mr. Byun."

Still no response. A student named Kyungsoo turned his head, he grabbed his envelope and folded it as he hit Baehyun's head.

"Yah! that hurts!"

"Stop sleeping Professor Park is already in front." Kyungsoo plainly said.

Baekhyuns stood up and bowed, "Mianhae."

Chanyeol just chuckled and told him to seat down, he started his lesson.

Baekhyun wrote down on his notebook, writing some notes while Chanyeol, the professor, walked around checking the students.

Until he stopped behind Baekhyun, the boy who's busy writing down suddenly flinched when he felt the professor's warm minty breath on his ear.

Whispering, "Meet me on my office later." Chanyeol said in a deep, husky tone. Baekhyun nodded slowly.

After 40 minutes, the class ended. Chanyeol took some of his books, looking at his wrist watch.

"See you tomorrow class."

"Ne~" they all said, Baekhyun packed his things before he made an eye contact to his teacher.

A small smirk formed on Chanyeol's lip glancing Baekhyun one last time as he left the classroom. Baekhyun followed.

*Knock! Knock!*

"Come in"

Baekhyun opened the door as he quietly went inside, and just when he was about to turn around Chanyeol was already there in front of him.

Damn, He looks hot.

Baekhyun stared at the handsome man in front of him, his hair that was neatly brushed up, his white long sleeves polo that were showing half of his chest, Baekhyun gulped at the sexy, hot sight.

"You look tense like it was our first time, hm?" Chanyeol walked even closer Baekhyun landed his back on the door, Chanyeol then made sure that he locked the door.

Chanyeol locked Baekhyun between his biceps, as he leans his face to the latter's neck, smelling the sweet strawberry scent of Baekhyun.

"90 points for today, is that okay with you?" Chanyeol whispered to his ears sending chills on his body.

Baekhyun wrapped his arms on Chanyeol's neck, "Yes, sir." Chanyeol deeply chuckled on his ear before Chanyeol started to lick his jawline down his neck, lightly sucking it. Of course he can't leave darks on the boy since he's a student it's better to be safe folks.

"Ahh" Baekhyun moaned as Chanyeol started to grind his bulging member to Baehyun's.

Chanyeol unbottoned Baehyun's uniform until he was topless, the taller started to claim Baehyun's lips as they shared a torrid and a sloppy kiss.

Baehyun's hand traveled down Chanyeol's pants, massaging his growing member, Chanyeol groaned.

"Oh fuck." the taller immediately took off his clothes as he took off Baehyun's pants as well leaving the small boy in his boxers.