CB19: Meeting [S]

Just some dirty business under the table in the middle of their important meeting.

(A/N: Short and shitty chapter! TT)

---

The room was dark, only the huge projector was the source of light. They were some important people as well inside the office room, while Mr. Lee was discussing the sales and some toics related to business.

Meanwhile, there's a two people inside the office room who's not listening attentively... probably they're more focus on their own business.

CEO, Byun and CEO Park.

Byun, Baekhyun puts his hand on his mouth you may think he was yawning but nope, he was actually stopping himself... from moaning.

Why? Park, Chanyeol tilts his head as he intensely stares at the small CEO squirming in his seat while Chanyeol's big hand gently strokes Baehyun's c!ck under the table.

"Hnnggmm—" Chanyeol smirked as he was hearing Baehyun's muffled moans, good thing they were in the back and most of the people were looking in front, listening to the presentation.

"Keep quiet baby," he said, whispering to Baehyun's ear.

Baekhyun was going crazy. He wanted to scream and moan because of the pleasure he's having on his d!ck but he can't, he bit his finger closing his eyes as he look down to see Chanyeol's hand on his member, lightly squeezing and teasing the tip using Chanyeol's thumb.

Baekhyun stopped his feet causing them to look back, Chanyeol gulped and sitting properly like nothing happened. But that doesn't he stopped, because his hand still on Baehyun's.

"Is there a problem Mr. Byun?"

"N-No.. I-Im fine.. please continue" he gulped, he said 'continue' means to continue the presentation but much to his suprise Chanyeol started to stroke his member, fast unlike before. He glared at the naughty CEO, Chanyeol just smirked.

"Are you sure? you look pale Mr. Byun? and you're sweating too." Mr. Lee asked.

"Stop asking me I'm fine!" Baekhyun said, there was a seconds of silence until they started it again.

Chanyeol tried to hide his laugh but still massaging Baekhyun's d!ck, "Fuck you" Baekhyun cursed.

"I'll fuck you too later." Chanyeol winked causing Baekhyun to blush. Baekhyun gulped as he feel that's he's getting close to his climax.

"That's it for today, I hope we will have a time to discuss tomorrow thank you for your time." They stood up and Baekhyun thanked heavens because finally, he will have time to breathe... and to moan loudly as well.

"Mr. Park and Mr. Byun, are you going to come with us?"

"I'm cumming" Baekhyun wanted to curse for accidentally saying that.

"We're coming later, Mr. Lee I just have to discuss something to Mr. Byun, right CEO?" Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun, with an evil smile.

Baekhyun nodded, "Yes."

"Well, then okay. See you tomorrow."

And just when Mr. Lee left and closed the door, Baekhyun automatically spread his legs as Chanyeol made his way to kneel down and started to give him a blowjob.

"Ahh—hahh, fuck I'm close"

Baekhyun cummed inside Chanyeol's mouth. Park gladly swallowed every cum that Baekhyun released, he sat up and wiping the side of his mouth with hand, looking at Baekhyun who's tired and drained.

"You okay?"

"Did you just bite my dick?"

"Yeah why?"

"Why did you that?!" Baekhyun said as he stare at his member, they were marks of Chanyeol's teeth. Jfc.

"I couldn't help it, it was soft and cute just like your cheeks." Baekhyun shook his head as he gave Chanyeol a weird look.

"You're handsome but you're so weird geez."

+++

😁😁😁

I'm gonna write v*t* and c*mm*nt because this is a shitty chapter.