CB14: Switch [S]

Baekhyun wanted to try something.

(A/N: Are y'all waiting for top!baekhyun? then here it is folks!)

---

"Ahh!" Baekhyun raised his head gripping tightly on the sheets as he felt Chanyeol's cum filling him inside.

Chanyeol's mouth hanged open scrunching his face as he slowly pushed his dick on Baehyun's hole after cumming.

Chanyeol took out his member and collapsed beside the smaller boy, panting heavily. Baekhyun on the other hand, had an idea, a crazy idea a smirk started to form on his lips.

"Ah, that was— wait what are you doing?" Chanyeol was cut off when he saw Baekhyun hopped on top of him, he was panting as well but he looked... different.

Chanyeol gulped he was about to stand but Baekhyun pushed him back and pinned him on the bed. Chanyeol widened his eyes to the sudden act of Baekhyun.

"You know Chanyeol, it doesn't mean when I'm a sub, I can't top anymore, right?" Baekhyun said in a deep voice causing Chanyeol to gulped again.

Baekhyun was staring intensely at Chanyeol, to his eyes, neck down to his chest. The boy licked his thin lips admiring the taller's perfect body.

"And it doesn't mean when you're always the top, you can't be a sub." He said while smirking.

"Baekhyun.. stop—"

"Why? why would I stop this when I can feel and see that you're enjoying this, baby." Chanyeol zipped his lips closing his eyes when Baekhyun began to gave Chanyeol's body light touches.

"I've always wonder how it feels when you're the one who's giving pleasure, do you understand me?" Baehyun's slender fingers went to Chanyeol's nipples twirling them around making them hard, Chanyeol moaned.

"and how it feels when I'm in your position" He added before his left hand went to Chanyeol's member stroking it slowly.

Baekhyun leaned down on Chanyeol's to whisper on the taller's ear,

"Let's switch positions." He whispered to Chanyeol's ear.

And Baekhyun began to start his work.

Baekhyun placed Chanyeol's arms on the side of the bed, "Put them aside, you can't touch me or else I'll stop. Understood?" Chanyeol turned his head to his side as he obey Baehyun's order, nodding his head.

"Do you want me to stop this?" Chanyeol shook his head quickly making Baekhyun smirked.

Baekhyun started to claim Chanyeol's lips, kissing him roughly as Chanyeol moaned to the torrid kiss. Baekhyun sticked out his tongue asking for entrance and Chanyeol gladly accept it, their tongues were fighting for dominance but Chanyeol gave in making Baekhyun do all the work.

Baekhyun pulled away gulping the taste of Chanyeol's mouth before he started to attacked the boy's neck sucking it hard leaving marks on it.

Chanyeol gripped onto the sheets moaning like a mess he badly want to touch Baekhyun but he's afraid that Baekhyun would stop. He arched his back when he felt Baekhyun sucking and licking his left nipple.

"Ohh fuck! Baekhyunhhngg.. damn"

Baekhyun stopped and started to give light kisses as he travel down on Chanyeol's body. He held Chanyeol's erected member as he rubbed the head using his thumb making Chanyeol to squirm on the bed shutting his eyes tightly because fuck it felt so good to him.

"How does it feel huh?" Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol who couldn't stayed still.

"I-It f-feels goodf—fuck just take me!" Chanyeol moaned out loud raising his hips to meet Baehyun's touch.

"Then turn around baby" Chanyeol stumbled as he turned around arching his back and started to touch himself but Baekhyun slapped his hand away.

"Don't" Baekhyun kneeled as he stroke his cock making it more hard before he finally pushed his cock inside of Chanyeol.

"Fuck! you're tight" Baekhyun groaned moving his cock deeper in Chanyeol.

Chanyeol hanged his mouth opened as he let his walls adjust to Baehyun's.

"M-Move.. please"

Baekhyun bit his lower lip as he moved his cock back and forth feeling the warm pleasure on his cock.

"Ohh, it feels so fucking good fuck" Baekhyun stared at how Chanyeol's hole sucked his cock.

"Ahh.. Baek--hyun.. faster.." Chanyeol moaned moving his hips as well to meet Baehyun's thrusts.

"Fuck look at you getting fucked by me well that's a new concept." Baekhyun licked his lips as he went more faster and deeper, his hand grabbed Chanyeol's member squeezing it making Chanyeol to whimper.

"Ah! please fuck!"

"Please what?" Baekhyun bit Chanyeol's ear licking his earlobe, Chanyeol was having goosebumps and he loved it.

"Touch me.. fuck me harder" Chanyeol moaned as biting his lips as he movez his hips.

Baekhyun smirked as he started to move more faster and deeper while stroking Chanyeol's member. Sound of body slapping, moans and grumpy were all you can here in the room.

"How come you never tell me that being a top would be this.. damn.. fucking good, huh?" Baekhyun said as he sucked Chanyeol's neck whilst stroking his member.

Chanyeol couldn't think of anything to say he was too blinded by the pleasure that Baekhyun was giving him.

"I didn't.. k-know that-- AH! b-being a s-sub could b-be this-- ahh good-" Chanyeol moaned while Baekhyun hits his spot.

"Fuck! t-there! Baekhyun! y-yes!"

Baekhyun bit his lip once again as he goes deeper making sure that he hit Chanyeol's spot.

"Ahh, I'm cumming" Baekhyun cummed inside of Chanyeol, panting and gasping for air as he slowly pulled out his leaking cock. He lay beside Chanyeol who has his eyes open wide like he couldn't believe what happened.

"Is there a problem?" Baekhyun pants wiping his sweat on his forehead.

"Where did my baby boy go?" Chanyeol asked while looking at the white ceiling causing Baekhyun to laugh.

+++

BAEKHYUN JUST TOP CAN YOU BELIEVE OHMYGOD

Because y'all voting and giving nice comments so I updated early!! and top!baekhyun !!!

Thank for voting and for leaving comments! feel free to let out your feels! because I love reading them uwu

And for reading and for adding this oneshots to their reading list or library, THANK YOU!

I'll stop now, have a great day!

What should I do next? Smut? top!baekhyun again? or fluff? or angst? ><

Vote!
Comment!