CB13: Drawing [F]

Chanyeol had a nightmare. While Baekhyun was busy doing his work.

---

Baekhyun rubbed the towel onto his brown damp hair as he went out to the bathroom. He shake his his head side to side and messing his hair as he took a seat on his study table and turned on the lamp.

Sighing, as he took out his pen and pencil and a white bond paper and started to think an idea: or a scenery for him to draw. Drawing was Baehyun's hobby.

Meanwhile, on the other room, Chanyeol was sweating, shaking his head to his side and squirming on the bed until he opened his eyes and quickly sat up. He was panting heavily as he touched his chest feeling his heart beat fast. He was indeed scared and it was a sigh of relief that it was just a dream. A bad dream.

Chanyeol calmed himself and slowly lay on the bed but the image of the doll named Annabelle flashed on his mind causing him to jumped on his bed and stood immediately.

"I'm never gonna watch that movie again!" He hissed wearing his slippers he was rushing on his way out but suddenly,

"Wait, my pillow!" He turned back, gulping, so he covered his eyes as he turned back to his bed and quickly grabbed his pillow and rushed outside on his room.

Chanyeol decided to go to Baehyun's room since he can't sleep and still frightened about the doll.

*Knock! Knock!*

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows checking his wall clock,

"It's almost 12AM.. who is it?" Baekhyun shouted but still calm.

"Baek.. it's Chanyeol.." He opened the door and saw Baekhyun who's sitting while holding a pencil. Chanyeol gave him a shy smile.

"Why are you still awake?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol rubbed his right ear feeling shy to the puppy who's looking at him.

"I-I'm scared— I mean, I can't sleep." Baekhyun shook his head chuckling as he turned his eyes to his work. Still blank space.

"You shouldn't watch horror movies at night, go take a seat." And Chanyeol did he sat on Baehyun's bed.

Baekhyun was feeling uncomfortable, why? because Chanyeol kept staring at him.

"Uh, aren't you going to sleep?" Baekhyun broke the silence.

"I can't fall asleep... I'm scared" Chanyeol grinned lifting up his long legs so he can angel sit on the bed while hugging his pillow.

Baekhyun found an idea, he bit his lip as he moved his study table to the side of the bed, "Move" He said to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol moved to the other side and watched Baekhyun sat beside him. Chanyeol can feel his heart beating fast as their knees touched.

"I'll stay beside you so you can sleep, don't be scared now." Baekhyun calmly said turning his back as he fixed his desk board.

Chanyeol smiled secretly as he slowly lay on the bed staring at Baehyun's broad back. He was about to close his eyes but a demon from the insidious flashed on his mind, again.

Baekhyun stumble as he felt his bed shake and a pair of arms suddenly wrapped on his waist. It was Chanyeol. He was hugging him.

"Yah, Chanyeol-ah?" Baekhyun turned his head to look down to Chanyeol who had his head pressed on Baekhyun's back.

"Just once.. please" Chanyeol pleaded, the other boy gave a lopsided smile shaking his head. Now he feel more... but no, it was actually... comfortable to Baekhyun.