CB17: Baek Hee [F]

Chanyeol badly wants to buy a guitar but he has no money. Baekhyun then, found an idea. A crazy idea.

---

Two boys were walking down the street, Chanyeol immediately walked faster as he stared at the glass window while Baekhyun was busy on his phone.

"Ahh, she's still there." Chanyeol said as he pressed his forehead to the glass. Baekhyun snorted.

"She?" He asked, eyes still on his phone.

"Yeah, my Matilda... isn't she beautiful?" Chanyeol said, signing like he was truly in love. Baekhyun raised his his head walking towards to Chanyeol.

Baekhyun shook his head, "Chanyeol, that's a guitar." He said in disbelief.

"I know.. can you buy her for me?"

"How much?"

"500,000 won" Baekhyun choked on his own saliva feeling attacked. The taller grinned looking away.

"Nevermind.."

Chanyeol sighed, as he walked with a heavy shoulder but Baekhyun stayed, and stared at the color beige guitar.

Baekhyun looked at his sides checking if someone's watching him before he called someone on his phone.

"Uh hello? yes, it's me, Baekhyun, I will join the contest tomorrow."

[ Really?! for real?! but I thought you're not ga— ]

"I'm not! I'm.. I'm just doing this for the money.. 500,000 won right?"

[ Yes! ] Baekhyun nodded his head.

"Alright I'll be there at 11PM."

[ Okay, I'll wait dress pretty tomorrow! ] Baekhyun cringe.

"Shut up Luhan hyung, I have to go"

[ See you tomorrow Baek Hee! ]

Baekhyun wiggled his body like he was peeing, feeling awkward and was about to puke when he heard 'Baek Hee'

What am I even doing? he groaned and ran towards to his tall friend.

---

10:30 PM

Baekhyun sighed in disbelief as he looked his beautiful— I mean his reflection through the mirror. He was wearing this cute uniform similar to sailor moon's outfit but with a plain white short skirt.

Baekhyun grinned looking at his legs, it's not hairy though in fact his legs look a bit feminine. "This will be the most embarrassing moment in my entire life." He said as he fixed his wig and bangs.

His phone beeped, and he took it to see Luhan's message,

From: Deer hyung

Meet me outside your house.

Baekhyun typed 'Ok' as he quietly sneaked trying his best not to wake up his parents but unfortunately his little sister saw him. Yes, Baekhyun has a little sister named Bomi.

Baekhyun didn't know what to do and he was hoping that Bomi wouldn't recognize her hyung. The little kid rubbed her eyes while holding his teddy bear.

"Who are you?" Bomi asked. Baekhyun gulped.

"I'm.. uh.." He was thinking hard and finding an excuse, c'mon Baek! think! until an idea popped on his mind, "I'm sailor moon!" He exclaimed but still in a soft tone so that he will sound like a girl, Baekhyun posed, folding his two fingers placing them on his forehead.