Mr. Romance Novel

PIC of Jun

---------------------------
Wade's POV

My alarm rang and I slowly climbed out of bed. I put on my jeans, gray shirt and threw my leather jacket over it. Staring at myself in the mirror, I winked, "Man, I am so good looking! Who wouldn't want to be me!" I walked downstairs grabbing my car key that was on the table.

Since I was meeting my sister for lunch I decided to stop at the book store to pick up a book for her. I know that she's been wanting to read 'A Man Called Love'. As I was searching for the book, I noticed an asian man in the romance section. He was dressed in a black skinny jean and a dark gray t-shirt with a light gray hoodie over it. His hair swiped to the right, he was average looking.

I would not be caught dead in that section of the book. Such a weird guy. While searching for the book, I hear a man's voice softly say "wicked in his arms." I couldn't help but laugh. Did I hear it right? "Wicked in his arms," I repeated as I was laughing.

Now the cat caught my curiosity, I quickly walked to the romance section but Mr. Romance Novel was gone. Too bad, he got away I sighed.

After purchasing the book, I hopped in my car. The Italian restauran that I am meeting my sister for lunch is located up the canyon. While thinking about the Italian food, my stomach started to growl. I was lost in my thought and almost ran the red light. I quickly slammed on the brake. While waiting for the light to turn green, I glanced at the car next to me. Oh, it's Mr. Romance Novel. Why the hell am I so excited? I was smiling like a fool. He had his moon roof opened and I can see his mouth moving to a song. I cracked down my window so I can
hear the song he was singing. Adele's angelic voice was blasted on the radio. He was singing:

Hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times

On the next line he puts his hand on his heart and his face with a painful expression, I can see his mouth moving,

To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done. But when I call you never seem to be home.

I laughed so hard because I can see how much emotion he put into it. He finally noticed me and our eyes met for a brief moment. His face was beet red. I was still smiling at him, all of a sudden his car sped away. I wish the light stayed red a little bit longer. A red Toyota Prius fits him perfectly.

The drive through the canyon was so beautiful. I put my hand out the window to feel the cool air. For some reason this year feels different than most. I was excited for this season and the change that is to come. A text notification popped up on my phone. "Meet me inside when you get here."

The restaurant looked like a little cottage. It was surrounded by beautiful trees with leaves of autumn colors. I walked in the restaurant carrying a bag in my hand. The hostess was helping a women and her child so I waited to be seated. I glanced around and saw my sister sitting with my best friend Jake. They looked so beautiful together. Everytime they walk in a room together, their beauty commands everyones attention. Once the hostess was done, she showed me to my seat. My sister got up and gave me a hug.

"I didn't know you were joining us today Jake." I reached out and touched his shoulder.

"Yeah, I had some free time and couldn't turn down Ashley's invitation," he grinned while looking at Ashley. I can't tell if they are romantically involved because neither of them has showned any signs that they are in that kind of a relationship. I don't want to pry for now but later on I may ask Jake just to satisfy my curiosity. But I wouldn't mind if they are dating each other. Who wouldn't want their sister to marry a nice, rich, and handsome guy. I handed her the bag that was in my hand. "I got you a little gift."

"What's in the bag?" She squinted her forehead and looked up at me.

Pretending to sound annoyed "Look for yourself and you tell me what it is."

I handed her the bag and she slowly opened it as if she was getting something precious. A bright smile spread across her face and she hugged me. Jake just stared at us and smiled.

"Thank you so much. I have been wanting to read this book because I heard that it is really good. It's about time you do something nice for me." She teased.

"Stupid sister, don't get so emotional. I'm hungry so lets order." Ashley is such a wonderful, sweet and kind sister. She's always been supportive and no matter what I did she was there to help me. There is nothing I wouldn't do for her.

"What would you like to order?" Ashley asked. I looked at the menu and was just about to order when I spotted Mr. Romance Novel again. His hair fell over his beautiful brown eyes probably because he rolled his window down while driving. He had a slight smile on his face. He didn't morphed into a different person but he looks even more appealing then when I first saw him. What would it feel like to run my fingers through his messy hair. Stop being perverted, I reminded myself as I continued to stare at him. "He's a man! Do you understand?" I shouted inside my head. He made his way to restroom.

"Hey, Wade what are you ordering?" My sister asked. I glanced at the menu again and replied "the seafood pasta and a glass of Chardonnay."

I can't control my body. The next thing I know was, I was on my feet. I can't believe that I am about to follow a man into the bathroom. I put my head down in defeat because I can't seem to stop myself. "Guys, I'll be right back." I abruptly left them to ponder what got into me.

I entered the restroom but it was empty. I hurried out of the bathroom and glanced around and there was no sign of Mr. Romance Novel. How did I miss him? To my surprise I was disappointed that I didn't see him and caught myself pouting. Damn, he got away again!

------------------------------------------------------------
Have you figured out the model I used for Jun. Isn't he a cutie? Please vote and enjoy as their love progresses.