Sometimes it's for the best

Wade POV

I shaked my head thinking about how a wonderful day turned into a horrible one in a blink of an eye. I know I didn't push him that hard or did I? What's with the look in his eyes? It looked do sad. Why does it make me feel uneasy to see the expression of hurt on his face. I was unable to move to him because I was trying to understand the feelings that was coursing through my body. When I finally came back to my senses, Matt ran to him before I could make any movement.

I saw how upset Matt was and decided to give Jun time to comfort his nephew. At least I will have an opportunity to apologize to him tonight since we're going out for dinner tonight. Afterwards, I'll apologize to Matt as well. Hate to have the little guy dislike me so much. How did it end up like this? We were having so much fun together. I sighed as I walked towards the hotel.

"Wade, wait for me." I heard Julie yell from behind. I stopped to wait for her and instantly she wrapped her arms around mine.

"Where are you going? You didn't invite me to join you." She pouted while pulling away to look at my expression.

"I'm just tired and planned on taking a nap. I didn't think you would be interested." I started walking.

"I don't mind being with you. Even if we just lay next to each other." She held my hand. I briefly looked at her hand that was intwined with mine. I didn't feel any difference. Shouldn't my heart be beating fast or feel happy just to be near her? When I'm with Jun...just seeing him makes my heart beat with excitement.

When we got closed to my room Julie started laughing reminding me about our past experiences together. I just laughed along.

I couldn't open the door hoping that the key wouldn't work. I wanted her to leave but didn't have the nerve to be mean. After all she is my friend. I screamed in my head in frustration, I wanted to be alone. I gazed into her eyes realizing that I didn't love her. It was a feeling of relief.

I tried putting the card in again this time unlocking the door. When we got in the room I walked to my bed grabbing the towel that I left from this morning. I turn to see Julie's seductive smile. She pushed me making me land on the bed. She let out a cute giggle. She got on top of me kissing my lips gently as her tongue tried to make it's way into my mouth. I pulled away from her kiss.

"Sorry Julie, I'm really tired. I truly just want to rest." I caressed her cheeks. She cast her eyes away from mine and got off me.

"Okay, I'll just lie beside you." She spoke softly. I nodded my head and closed my eyes. All I can think about is spending my time with Jun tonight. Just the thought of him made me happy.

I woke up alone in my bed. Julie left a note saying that she went to meet Max. I felt relieved knowing that I didn't have to wake up to an awkward encounter. I grabbed the phone to look at the time. I couldn't believe it was almost time to meet Jun. I walked to the bathroom to shower and got ready for tonight. I can't wait to see Jun. I wore a white v neck shirt paired with black denim jeans. I feel nervous knowing that this feels like a date that I'm looking forward to.

I drove to a private beach that belong to a friend. I'm sure that Brandy helped set this up. I opened the gate and walked towards the back as instructed. The scene in front of me made my heart beat. All of this just for us. The walkway was lighted with warm colored lanterns leading to a table covered with a white table cloth. Tiered candles lit up in the middle of the rose petals that are in the form of a heart. Wine bottles and glasses to the side. I chuckled as an image of two guys in this romantic setting.

I looked to the side and there were puffy pillows in sets of three on top of a red blanket. Another set of wine and wine glasses placed to the side. It's very romantic.