Too Much Attention

Jun's POV

She reached out and put her hands gently on my heart as my chest moved up and down. She looked at me lovingly but her eyes seemed sad. "Please fall in love with me" she softly whispered. I pulled her towards me and embraced her tight so she wouldn't slip away. I pushed her hair away from her face, but I still couldn't see her features. All I knew was that she was lovely. The happiness that I felt was indescribably. I moved my lips towards hers but the sound of a screaming child disturbed my kiss. To my disappointment, I woke up before I had a chance to kiss her. I closed my eyes and put my hand on my heart. I couldn't contain the smile that slowly crept across my face.

"Must have been a good dream by the cheesy smile on your face." I was startled when I heard Wade's voice. His curious eyes roaming my face back and forth. I gave him a slight smile. "Yea, it was a very good dream."

"Jake texted to let us know that dinner is at seven. You might want to get ready."

"Thanks, I will hop in the shower." I hurried to the bathroom. This time I made sure to take a quick shower. When I finished, I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out to get my clothes. I glanced to the side and I can see a pair of eyes focused on me. I touched the towel to make sure that it was secure. Damn, he caught he!

"What? Am I making you feel uncomfortble?" His lustful eyes, looking at my lips.

I shrugged my shoulders "Why should I feel uncomfortable. I have walked around naked in front other men many times." My voice sounded casual but my body was doing flips. Being naked around other males never made me feel self concious before, but around this guy it makes me feel shy.

He bit his lips and raised one of his eyebrows as he walked toward me. Leaning towards my ears "Is that so? If you are use to walking naked around other men, why don't you drop your towel." His hot breath against my ears made my body shiver. Why does his voice sound so damn sexy. I moved away from him. With a smirk on my face, I proceeded to remove the towel but stopped in the middle when I saw the desire that was in his eyes. What the heck am I doing.

He let out a little laugh "Awww...you coward! You're such tease!" he yelled. "Hurry up and put some clothes on. It's almost time to join the others." He walked into the bathroom whistling a happy tune.

When I heard the door shut, I let out a sigh of relief, can't believe the jerk messed with me like that. I chuckled, it was pretty funny. After we got dressed, we made our way to the elevator. When the door opened two beautiful women came into sight. I couldn't help but glance at them. I surpressed the smile that was forming on my face. I started to turn my head to look at the ladies but Wade elbowed me and gave me a death stare. I turned my attention back to the door. When we reached our floor, I moved over to the side to let the ladies out first. I watched as they walked out, they must have felt our gaze because they swung their hips seductively. I looked up at Wade and raised my eyebrows. He raised one corner of his lip and walked out the door.

When we reached the restaurant, everyone was already seated. We followed the hostess to our seat. When we got close Max moved the chair next to him signalling for me to sit down. I started to pull the chair out, the next thing I know Wade sat on the chair. What the heck is wrong with this guy. I sat down on the chair next to him. I kicked his leg with force, he flinched and sweetly smiled at me.

"Ashley and I are going to the sauna room after dinner. Does anyone want to join us?" Brandy looked around the table waiting for a reply.

Jake cherfully replied "I will join you two. I need relaxation before tomorrow."

Brandy directed her gaze at me "Jun what about you?"

I took a couple of minutes before replying "I think that I will go to the Sky Bar before heading to bed. I was told that the view is amazing at night." I smiled a her.

"I will join Jun," Wade and Max blurted in unison. They looked at each other as if they were surprise at each others response.

"Sounds like s good plan Jun." After dinner Jake, Brandy, and Ashley left. I can see a big smile on Jake's face. It almost looked like he was was enjoying the situation. I wasn't thrilled about hanging out with these two annoying guys. Just thinking about it makes my inside churn.

We walked toward the elevator, I felt so small standing between two tall men. When we got in the elevator both their hands reached to push the button. They looked at each other and pulled their hand away. I didn't know what to do, I looked from one to the other and pushed the button to the 13th floor. If this was a romance novel, this would definitely be a love triangle. Well that is if I was in love. I surpressed a smile and closed my lips from laughing. Jake lightly brush his hand on mine. I looked up and saw the unpleasant expression on his face.

When we reached the 13th floor, I walked out the elevator with me wedged between two big men. When we reached the bar, the two of them split up and went to grab a drink. I found an empty seat by the window. The moonlight was glowing over the city making the night look mysterious. Below the city lights sparkle with bright beautiful colors. When they returned both of them had two drinks in their hand. Both of them glanced at each other then turn their attentions in my direction. These two asshole are embarassing me.

"You know I can get my own drink." I scolded. Both of them sat down and put the drinks in front of me without saying a word.

"It's no big deal Jun. I was already there so I just got it for you and plus they told me it's the most popular drink here." Max's smile caused his eyes to twinkle.

Wade interjected "Yeah, sorry I didn't mean to offend you either. The bar tender told me that mine is the most popular as well." He slightly smiled.

"It's fine, let's just enjoy ourselves tonight!" I let out a little laugh seeing that both of them were starting to look gloomy.

"Jun, I heard from Brandy that you have not ski before. How about I give you a lesson tomorrow." Max shot his dashing smile my way.

Wade put his hands on my shoulder "No worries Max, I will be taking care of Jun tomorrow." Wade glared at Max and gave a sarcastic look. Why do I feel like they are treating me like a helpless girl! These two jerks need to quit treating me like this.

While they were arguing, I got up and walked to the bar. I saw the two beautiful girls that were in the elevator walk towards me. The tight black dress they wore showed every curve of body. Their tainted red lips enhanced their beauty and made them look even more sexy. They sat opposite each other so that I was in the middle. Their eyes flirting dangerously with mine.

"Hi handsome so we meet again. You remind me of a Taiwanese Idol," smiled the brunette seductively. Her eyes fixated on mine while her leg brush against mine. I'm going to have fun on this trip, so rather then being shy I took another drink of beer and gathered my courage. "Thanks for the compliment, gorgeous. What would you like to drink?" Her friend's hand snake around my arms and smiled sweetly at me. "What about me handsome?" she whispered in my ears. Her hot breath made the hair on my neck stand. Anyone who can see the smile on my face knows how I feel at this moment. Being hit on by two beautiful women, it's a dream come true.