Emotions Run Wild

PIC of their Mansion

---------------------------------
Wade's POV

The snow started to fall heavily as I left the office. Working is a great way to distract my mind but my body is starting to get tired from the long days. When I arrived home, I slowly dragged my body into the house. The dark gloomy room made me feel lonely. Tomorrow I need to put up a Christmas tree maybe that will brighten up my spirit.

I slowly walked up to my bedroom and crash on my bed. I grabbed the frame that contains the leaf that caused Jun and I to bump heads. The thought of him caused a pain in my heart. I shooked my head trying to clear his image from my mind. It's been three months since I last saw Mr. Romance Novel and life has been a living hell.

The day that I kissed Jun was the worst decision that I made. Trying to force a kiss on someone who was straight. What was I thinking. I planned on slowly winning his heart but I snapped when I saw him staring at Ashley. The mere thought makes my blood boil.

I know where he lives and believe me I wanted to knock down his door many times but stopped myself. I started dating beautiful women but none of them compared to him. I even tried dating men but I didn't have attraction towards any of them. I just ended giving up on relationships.

I put on my pajamas and laid in bed. I bought my first gay romance novel and was looking forward to reading it. I don't know what gay relationship is like, I just know I want to be with him. Who knew that I would be reading gay romance. I started to turned the first page but the phone rang.

I slowly put the phone against my ears, before I open my mouth to talk. "Wade, mom and dad got robbed!" Ashley's voice was trembling and she was crying.

My heart started to beat faster "Calm down Ashley, are they hurt?"

"No, the police escorted them home. Please come over now."

"Okay, I will be there. I'm leaving now." I hung up the phone and ran out. When I arrived at my parents house, Jake was also there. He motioned me into the living room. The scene that I saw was not what I imagined because I thought everyone would be panicking and everything chaotic. Mom ran up and hugged me. "I'm glad that you are here." She smiled warmly. Dad just patted me on my shoulder.

"Everyone please sit down and mom and I will let you know what happened.

My mom sat down with her hand in her laps. She looked at my dad who was standing beside her. She grinned beautifully "First of all I just want to say that what happened was a horrible experience." She grabbed dad's hand and squeezed it "We were returning from our shopping trip from Harvey's Jewelry shop. Unbeknownst to us, someone was trailing our car. We stopped by our favorite coffee shop and on our way out we were held at gun point." Mom looked at dad again and he gently touched her shoulder.

"Both of us were shaking in fear knowing what could happened. He told us to hand the jewelry and everything of value to him and we didn't resist." She stopped and held in her tears. "We thought that he was going to let us go but he put the gun to your dad's back and told us to go to passage between the building. His eyes were dark and we can tell that he was not mentally stable.

We knew that he wasn't going to let us go. Your dad begged him and told him that we would give him everything that he wanted but he just laughed. Dad and I hugged each other and closed our eyes. It felt like an eternity. We didn't hear a gun shot instead we heard the sound of the gun falling to the ground. We looked up an our hero was punching and kicking the thief. The thief stumbled but he got his balance back and punched our hero in the stomach which caused him to fall to the ground. Our hero got back up and jumped in the air and kicked him in the stomach on his way down he punched the thief in the balls." She laughed enjoying that part of the story.

"The thief was already knocked out by the time that the cops arrived. Thank God for our hero." She looked at us tenderly. "Dad and I just want to tell you how much we love you." Her tears that she tried to suppressed started to flow. "We tried to give him a reward but he declined. He just stated that he was glad to help because he has a family and couldn't imagine a life without a mother and father. I have invited him over tomorrow for our Christmas party and would like you two to meet him."

Thank God for this angel I sighed with relief. He is right, I don't know what I would do if I lost my parents. They are wonderful, caring, and very supportive.

The next day I kept busy last minute gifts. I procrastinated and now paying the price. I really don't want to go but meeting the hero that saved my parents life is important. I was already almost two hours late. I showered and put on a nice suit. When I reached the house, I saw a red Toyota prius. Mentally I shouted and cried thinking it could belong to Jun. I can't let this affect me and gloomily walked towards the mansion. I decided to walk towards the garden so I can avoid the crowd.

My heart almost shattered when I saw Jun standing in the garden looking up at the snow flake that was lightly falling from the sky. Am I going crazy? I closed my eyes for a couple of minutes, when I opened them he was gone. I let out a little laugh knowing that I'm going crazy. My heart and my mind are both playing tricks on me.

The house was full of music, people chatting and laughing while I was miserable. I quickly walked away to hide in the living room before someone spotted me. The room was dark with a little light from the moon that found it's way inside. I threw myself on the couch with my face down and one of my leg hanging from the side. I put my legs up and started to kick it up and down like a child throwing a tantrum. "Why the hell is everyone do damn happy while I am miserable!" I pouted.

I heard someone laughing. I automatically jumped up. "Who is there. Show yourself you coward!" I heard the door close. I quickly ran to find the culprit but there was no one in sight. I gritted my teeth, thats what I get for acting like a child instead of an adult.

I spotted Ashley standing in the corner, chatting happily with Jake, mom and dad. I slowly crept up on them. When they were fully in sight, the pain that I have been surpressing, rushed straight to my heart. Once again I felt as as if my heart was being devour piece by piece. Standing in front of me is the tiger that tore it apart. Jake's eye was focused on mine, he looked at me with a sympathy since he knows my feelings for Jun.

My mom hugged me,"Can you imagine our surprise when Ashley told us you are friends." She let go of me and went to hug Jun. It was as if they have loved him for years.

"Wade, look who our hero is? Can you imagine? What a small world" Ashley carried on happily.

I casually reached out my hand to shake his. My heart was panicking while my body showed no signs of panick. This time I quickly let go of his hand so he couldn't feel the sweat that was starting to form. "It's nice to see you again," was all I managed to say. Inside my heart was jumping up and down. I took deep breath to try to calm it.

Everyone was chatting and carried on like they have always known each other forever. Jun was the center of attention. I didn't say anything but just stared at him smiling like a fool once in awhile. Mom and dad excused themselves to greet their guests. Ashley was summoned by grandma and grandpa.

"Wade take care of Jun, Jake and I will be right back." She grabbed Jake's hand and pulled him behind her. Jake just rolled his eyes and followed her. He pat me lightly on my shoulder as he passed me.

Jun and I were left standing face to face. He looked away, ran his hands through his hair. He bit his lower lips while staring at the crowd. He looked exceptionally cute with his curls lazily fallen above his brown eyes. I started to stare at his moles starting with the one below his eye and landed on the tip of his beautiful moist lips. Stop thinking about his lips, that's what got you in trouble I scolded myself like a mad man.

"J..," I started to say his name but stopped abruptly because I remembered that he told me not to say his name. I wanted to say something but I couldn't find the words "fuck," I cursed and walked away. I heard a whisper from behind "Smart move Romeo." I slighly turned my head in time to see Jake chuckling.

------------------