chapter 1

Author's Pov
          "Shiwoo... wake up. Come on baby." Jimin said to his son and tried to wake him up while patting his head. For Jimin the hardest thing in the world to do is waking Shiwoo up in the mornings. It's not like shiwoo is a lazy boy. It's just he is a tight sleeper. Waking him up is harder than raising him alone as a single parent for four years.

          Yes. Jimin is a single parent. It's not like Shiwoo's dad had died or abandoned them. Yes you weren't mistaken. I said dad. You will get to know everything in the future. Pardon. The thing is he had a one night stand with a stranger five years ago. After that he got pregnant  with Shiwoo and still he can't remember the name or face of that stranger. He was heavily drunk at that moment and can't remind a single thing about that intimate night he had. It's his first and last one night stand until now.

          Jimin was just twenty years old when he got pregnant with Shiwoo. Now Shiwoo is four years old and Jimin is twenty five at the moment. Jimin didn't had any trouble raising Shiwoo , because he had the Kim family to help him by his side. They are the only relatives he had after losing his parents in such a young age as fourteeen. He had to go to university to complete his degree to get a well paid job. When he was in university Shiwoo was mostly left with Kim's at there house. Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon. They are married by law and husbands. They had adopted a baby boy after their marriage. His name is Jiwoon and now he is six years old. Shiwoo had grown with Jiwoon. Jiwoon was such a good older brother to Shiwoo. They were always together doesn't matter where they are.

          So here you go again. " Baby wake up baby. Don't you want to go to Jiwoon hyung's house."  Jimin said to shiwoo while touching the bangs he had covering his closed doe eyes. Shiwoo tucked his head more in to the pillow wanting to sleep more without his daddy's disturbance.

          "If you are not going to wake up daddy would have no choice but leave you here and go to daddy's interview baby. Would it be okay? You couldn't  be here alone. Right? You are a big boy now no. "Jimin tried to tease Shiwoo mentioning staying alone at home. He knew hundred percent about little Shiwoo's fear about staying alone at home without anyone by his side. Shiwoo opened his eyes half before lifting his head. "Just five minutes daddy. Pretty please" Shiwoo said with a sleepy and cute voice of his making his daddy coo at his cuteness.  "Okay. Just five minutes baby. Then I'll leave. Jimin patteds Shiwoo's head while waiting untill Shiwoo is awake. Shiwoo wasn't going to wake up soon. Jimin knew it and after five minutes he lifted him to his arms going straight to the bathroom to freshen him up. As usual they brushed their teeth and then had a little fun in bathtub playing with warm water.

          Jimin is not a poor guy. He was just fourteen years old when his parents died in a car accident. He was in the same car with his parents. Luckily or unluckily he was being rescued before the car started to burn in a ragging fire. After that his aunty, father's only sister Kim Aara took him under her care and gave him everything he wanted at the moment. So he had to move to Seoul leaving busan where he had his all childhood memories. His parents left a whole fortune for him. He was an only child in a wealthy family. Still Kims took care of him without any other  underlying purpose. Jimin was traumatized for more than a year. Therapies and all the love he got from his relatives made him strong mentally and physically. He was so thankful to them. When he was eighteen he got the access to his father's money. Then he moved in to Kim Seokjin's apartment with him to attend the university. After Shiwoo was born he bought an apartment to them selves. He used the savings to buy a car and his and Shiwoo's daily needs were also covered by that money till now. His father's business were taken under Kim's family business and profits are monthly sent into Jimin's bank account. Still he wanted a job. He wanted to be a role model to his baby. He wasn't interested in his father's business.

          After all the ruckus he had with Shiwoo Jimin went to get ready for the interview. He is wearing a black slacks,tucked white shirt and a black tie. When Jimin comes down Shiwoo was eating his breakfast. "I'm done daddy. Ate it all like the good boy I am." Jimin pat Shiwoo's  head before doing the dishes and they are good to go.

         They went to Jin's house to leave Shiwoo there. Jin was already at the front door when they arrived. Shiwoo got down from the car even before Jimim came to open the door for him and ran to Jin and hugged his leg as usual. "Hey baby." Jin kneeled and hugged Shiwoo back.  After all the greetings Shiwoo turned to his daddy. "Good luck and love you daddy. Can you buy me some chocos when you come to pick me up daddy. Pretty please?" Here comes Shiwoo's ultimate puppy eyes. Who is Jimin to say no to his baby boy. Jimin kneeled and then kissed Shiwoo's  forehead. "I will baby. Be a good boy and don't make any trouble for uncle Jin and your hyung. " Shiwoo kissed Jimin's cheek before nodding.

        "Jiwoon. Shiwoo is here. Go in baby. Hyung is watching your favorite iron man." Jin patted Shiwoo's head encouraging him to go inside. Before Shiwoo goes in Jiwoon came running out from nowhere and took Shiwoo's hand before both of them bolting in.

         " Good luck with your interview Jimin baby." Jin hugged him congratulating him. "Thank you hyung. Jimin hugged jin back before leaving to go for his interview.

Here is the first chap. I'm going to update this every weekend. Thnk you for everyone who voted,commented.. love you.
Ur Jae.