chapter 5

Author's pov

Morning had came and boys are still in sleep. When jimin wakes up he saw that both boys are still sleeping. Its still 5.30 in the morning. So why not. He let them sleep for a little bit more and went to bathroom and got in to the shower. After that he went to kitchen and started yo make breakfast for 3 of them.

While he was making breakfast taemin came to kitchen too. "hey hyung good morning" jimin said with a smile on his face. "hey mochi good morning to you too." Taemin pinched jimin's right cheek while saying. Jimin gave him his cup of coffee.

"Today you have to go to your job no. I will take care of shiwoo" taemin volunteered him self while sipping his coffee. "ohhh don't you have anything important to do today hyung?" jimin asked surprisingly. Because normaly taemin is a very busy person. "nothing that much important. I only have to go and get a rehearsal of the dance crew. They are performing in a competition tomorrow. So shiwoo can go with me. I will take care of him." Taemin said while washing his coffee mug. "Ohh thanks hyung I cant bother jin hyung everyday. So you are doing a huge favourto me" Jimin finished making there breakfast. "okay then shiwoo is going with me. That's final. I'll take him with me when he woke up. You can go freely jimini" Taemin said placing the mug inside the cabinet.

"Thank you hyung. Breakfast is ready.I'm going to get ready." after that jimin went to get ready for his first day of the office.

Jimin's pov

When I came to living room hyung and shiwoo wasn't in there. So I went to shiwoo's room. Hyung is sleeping again with my baby in his arms. This lazy man. so cute. I pecked them and left a note on the bed side table before leaving.

"Im going now hyung. Breakfast is ready on the table. Please take care of my baby and take care of your self too and say to shiwoo that I love him and to behave well.
Saranghae..."

After that I went out to my car and left the place to go to my new job and office. First day of my first job. I guess it will be good. but with that creepy ceo???

Author's pov

Jimin had came to ceo's office at correct time. That's mean sharp at  8. After another 5 minutes or so his so called ceo came in too.

Jimin's pov

Ohhh my god he is more handsome than yesterday with full black suit." Good morning sir" I said with sparkling eyes. When he heard that he looked at me and smiled like a bunny. Scrunvching up his nose and showing off his those bunny teeths I didn't see yesterday. How cute. What a change in aura.

Jungkook's pov

Ohhhh im late. Im late. How can I be a good boss to others like this. Mr park you are the one who made me like this. You didn't leave me yesterday. Yeah I was thinking about him and his fine ass. So I couldn't get in to sleep. And when i fell asleep it was almost dawn and here I am late for office.

When I open my office door someone said good morning to me. A small and cute Angelic voice. Then I saw him and he is wearing a black pant, White tucked shirt with a matching black tie. Completely an angel. I returned my good morning with my bunny like smile. I know it's cute and I have charm him.

So now I can start my mission to seperate him with his boyfriend or husband. "So this is your table and you can do your works In here Mr Park . Can I call you jimin because Mr Park is so long to say. " I couldn't control my mind and tongue. Do I look creepy?? A Maniac?  Why am I talking this much? And yeah. Yesterday I moved hoseok hyung's chair, desk and other things in to my room because I want to see my baby jiminie's face all day. "yeah you can call me jimin sir and thank you sir." I can see a small blush on his cheeks. cute. "okay now you can start your works jimin. before you start please say my assistant to make 2 coffees and bring it here. "I went to my desk. "okay sir, I will." he said politely and went to his desk. After a little bit a worker came with two coffees. I got them and gave one to jimin. He said thank you to me with a shy smile on his face.

Jimin's pov

I thought he is creepy but now I think I was wrong. Yeah he is so kind. I guess. I did my job and had some problems. So I was staring at the wall blankly.fidgeting my fingers without knowing what to do.

"Do you have any problem jimin?" I heard near my left ear. ohh he saw me? When did he came? "yeah sir" and i showed them to him. he teached me how to do them and leave to his table. yeah he really is a kind one.

The day went like that untill lunch. He invited me to lunch. So I went with him. I can't say no to my boss in the first day of job. Right?

Author's pov

They went to a nearby restaurant to take their lunch. They ordered their lunch and at that time hoseok called to jungkook. Jungkook answered it and said to hoseok that he will call him later and hanged up.

When jungkook glanced at jimin he saw that jimin was biting his bottom lip.

Jungkook's pov

Why are you doing like this to me? Dont bite that lip jimin. Its mine to bite."don't bite it jimin" I whispered but looks like it was  enough for him to hear. He looked at me with a confused expression. "What sir?" he said. I ran out of lies and decided to tell the truth. "your lip jimin. don't bite it." he was confused and  stared at me for a bit and tried to say something but at that time our lunch order had came. phewww. guess it's my Luck. I felt relieved. Then we ate silently.

When we came again to office I gave our new project files to him and said him to just study them well. "These are the big projects we have to do. So study them well and arrange my meetings according to them." He took those files from my hand. "Okay sir. I will" Then he went to his desk.

Suddenly I thought about hoseok hyung. So I called him. So I was so curious about what he had to say. "hello hyung why did you call me?" I said as soon as he picked up the call.

"I wanna meet you now kook" I said okay to him and hanged up. "jimin I have to go out for a bit. Do the works I said to you" he nodded and I went out of the office.

Don't you love me. This is the 3rd update today. My way of saying sorry for being inactive. thank you and love you all..
Ur jae.....