chapter 7

Jimin's pov

After my boss went out of the office room I studied all the files he gave me. It's bit hard to remember all of those things but some how i did it well and arranged his schedules according to them and his previous events and meetings that were already scheduled. I guess after 2 hours he still did not came in and I finished all the works I had to do. so I got a call to taemin hyung. Because I was little worried about Shiwoo. He hasn't been in to Taemin hyung's studio before. This is hisfirst time. "Hey hyung" he answered after the third ring.

"Hey mochi. why so sudden? Do you miss your baby?" he chuckled while saying. " yeah. I miss him hyung and I'm bit free now. That's why I called you. Did he bother you?" He chuckled again a bit. "aaniyoo jiminie he behaved well. hah haa.. all of my students are adoring him." He has a whole fan base in the studio now. " Taemin hyung said. Omo my cutie. "aiiguu my cutie pie." I coudn't stop that coming out of my mouth. "Wait i'll give him the phone." he gave the phone to my baby boy.

"Hey baby." I said as soon as i knew him taking the phone from hyung. "Hello appa.. I miss chu.." he whined. "Miss you too baby. Having fun with uncle taemin?"

"Yeah..you know what appa I played and danced with all those hyungs and noonas. They are so good chu me. " ohh is that so? You sounds so happy baby." I chucked. Then my baby started to explain what he did i was listening him and then saw Mr. Jeon on his way to office. " Aww is that so? Listen love my boss is coming baby. mmmm so appa will call you later. okay? Bye my love. See you at home. okay. saranghae."I said because I saw that jungkook is coming "saranghae appa" i heard shiwoo saying then i hanged up.

Jungkook's pov

"Bye my love. see  you at home. okay? Saranghae." Jimin said to phone. Is it that taemin guy? I felt sad. "Is that your girlfriend?" I asked because still I dont know about his sexuality. "no sir its my son. sorry for calling at office time. he bowed apologetically. "It's Jungkook to you. okay jimin?"  I said and he blushed. "sorry jungkook." Then I went to my chair while hiding my smile.

How would he have a son? Is that mean he is straight? Because that cuty have his surname. Whyare you confusing me like this jimin? "so you are married? Aren't you?"I let my curiosity out accidentally. ups. "no jungkook. Im not" he said with the previous blush deepning.  "then how can you have a son jimin? "I throw my questions again. he bit his lip again. don't do that in front of me jimin. I said in my mind. "mmm its bit confusing. But I can't tell it to you now jungkook. perhaps I will tell it later. sorry jungkook. "he said with a fair in his voice. "ohh no no its okay. Sorry it's my falt."

The day went like that and the shift had came to its end. this mean I have to leave jimin now untill tomorrow. after his shift jimin went home. I couldn't give him a lift. because he had his car. I went home by my own.

After I get in to home I called hoseok hyung. " Hello hyung"
"Hi kook"
"Are you free now?"
"Yeah why kook?"
"Nope I want details about park shiwoo's birth certificate. can you do that for me?" I said hopefully
"Ohh is that so. I will kook. I'll be at yours after collecting the details."
"But how can you get his birth day and time?"
"Ohh its not a problem.I have my own ways. I will see you at 9 o'clock" then he hanged up.

Yeah. I know he can do that. he is kind of a hacker. And he is into bad stuff too. Kinda underworld things. And my business partner. Only my dad know that. others thinks that we are friends and he is my ex private Secretary. That's why I treat him so much. Other than my dad's businesses I own some other businesses with hoseok hyung's partnership. So yeah.

I went to get a shower and ordered my dinner. after the dinner it's  still 8. I have another hour. I watched iron man for n'th time again

After an hour hoseok hyung came and gave me a file. He looks like he just like he saw a ghost. "What's with the face of yours hyung?" I was so confused too. "How can I not be shocked even after knowing this? " He asked from me. I was so confused. he got a file and got a paper from it. "you know shiwoo is mr park's son"" he said. "yeah hyung. he said me it to me after the meeting we had in the cafe." I said and he started to shake his head in away i couldn't understand. Then he tried to explain.

Its over too...thank you and love you all
Ur jae...