chapter 6

Author's pov

When Jungkook came out of the building he saw hoseok and his men. He went to them. "Hyung, we have to go to a cafe or else he will see you from the glass. " They nod and then went to a nearby cafe and ordered 2 caramal machiatos before sitting down.

"So hyung is there any good news?" I asked from him hopefully. "I guess." He gave me another envelope looks similar to yeterday night's one.  Then he started to explain. " Mr park came out of his house then came here. I stalked him till he come here and I said jack and jill to wait there and keep an eye on the other boys. After I went to jimin's home That taemin guy and shiwoo came out and get in to a car. I got the number plate number and searched about him. His name is lee taemin. 27 years old and he is single. Thats mean Mr park is not married to him yet." Hoseok hyung said with a smirk.

He stopped for a bit and got a sip from his caramal machiatos. I felt so happy when he said that man is not my baby's husband. So it means my mission will be easier than I thought. That creepy evil smirk came out.

He started again. "And when we went behind them they went to a dancing studio. We searched about it. That taemin guy owns that place. He have many dancing studios around seoul and inside seoul. He Is a professional choreographer and the baby shiwoo was very fond of him. They behave like they are son and dad, but shiwoo baby's features arent like him also he have the surname of Mr park. so its confusing us. perhaps Mr park can be his brother. but I dont think so. because they have a gap of 20 years. And he calls him appa. also single man or woman can't adopt a baby too" again he stopped for a bit and sipped his caramel machiato.

I was so confused about them. I leave those questions for a bit. Then I thought about that taemin guy. I have to kick him out of this game first. It will be my first step to get Jimin.

"Hyung I want this taemin out of this game." Then we thought about it. "MIN YOONGI" both of us said at the same time. "hah hah then I dont have to explain it to you no maknae?" he smirked. Then I got a call to min yoongi.  owner of the big hit entertainment and one of my best friend.

"Hello hyung. are you free now?" I asked. "Yeah I am infront of your building. I want to talk about a collab with Jeon's" ohh isn't it my luck. but what a luck is this? "sure hyung. we are in a nearby cafe called "milkies". I'll send you my live location."
He said okay and the I hanged up.

"He is coming here." I said to hoseok hyung. After few minutes yoongi hyung came with a coffee in his hand. "hey buddies. What's up?" He asked while sitting beside me. "Great hyung" I smiled. "pretty good I guess" hoseok hyung said. "why did you call me so sudden? Is there anything you want help?"yoongi hyung looked at me ."I think finally our jungkookie had an eye on someone." Hoseok hyung smirked. Yoongi hyung's eyes became big and he start to laugh too. "finally we can have some little kookies" yoongi hyung said while laughing.

"Stop it hyung.you are making me embarrassed. "I said with a little whine. "okay okay don't whine like a baby. it doesn't  suits you." Yoongi hyung made a puking face while making fun of me. "so hyung what do you wanna do with Jeon's?" I asked from hyung with serius aura, yeah when it comes to business I's tough and serius man. "I wanna collab with you guys and you know that we are the best entertainment in the Asia. I wanna make it bigger. I want to expand my business to europe and America. so you can join with us. only thing you have to do is give us sponsor us. Cause your company is famous in europe and America. So this way it would be easy to get a hod in that market. So you just have sponsor that band who gonna debut in America. You can earn so much from it too. I don't have to describe ot all cause you know the benefits. Right?"he said. yeah it's a great idea. so why not. Only I have to do is talk with my dad and sign the contract.

"Mmm its a good idea hyung. I only have to do is talk with my dad. Then we can sign the contract." I said to him and he smiled like the professional businessman he is. "so what do you want from me kook? Why did you call me all of a sudden?" Hyung asked changing the topic.

"He wanna bang a juicy ass but he can't do that because of a cockblocker. "hoseok hyung laughed like a maniac again while banging on the table as usual. I blushed "Is that so? okay I will help. but how?" he questioned. "There is this person calles taemin. he is a professional choreographer and a dancer. so kook want you to hire him and send him to America for something official " hoseok hyung said before me. "yeah I want you to make him go away from korea hyung" then yoongi hyung smirked widely."Okay. There's no problem. I know the guy.. such a talented one. I want a  choreographer  for the new band too. I only have one now. so  I can give that man the high paid choreographer post and I will send him with the band this friday. Two days more and you will be free from that clock blocker. But we have to made him want this. Don't we? " He said then we discussed other things and went for our own works.

On my way to office I thought about the deal will he like it?

thank you and love you all...
Ur jae...