chapter 8

Jungkook's pov

"I got a copy of shiwoo's birth certificate. What do you think? What do you think about his mom kook?" He asked. What's the meaning of that?

Ohh crap. He had shiwoo with a girl? Does that means he is straight? Nah can't be. May be bi? Then where is she?  Do I know her?

"Do I know her hyung?" I let my curiosity out as usal. "You do kinda. What can i say. But you don't know her." Pushing the word "her a lil harder. he leaned while shaking hid head side to side. "Then why are you asking it from me hyung?" I fist my hand to minimize the anger building up in me. " but you know him kook?" Yes hoseok hyung is losing his mind. "What? What the fuck hyung? How can it be him? Its... " Then it hit me like a tsunami. My jaw dropped.

"Yeah. Jimin is his mom. In the space for mom's name they wrote Park Jimin Jungkookah. I couldn't believe in my eyes at first too." He showed me the certificate. "What the heck hyung? Are you serius? What about the dad then?" I cursed in front of him. "There's nothing about his dad or jimin's husband jungkookah. Then I searched about jimin's medical history. Had to use some of my men and connections. and i found it. According to them jimin can have babies. You know about male pregnancy write? And yeah. Its mean he is gay. he have both sperms and egg inside him. When he has sex with a guy, if the guy left his sperms inside his hole he can get pregnant like a woman do. But 0.000001% only have this speciality. He is not just an angel face and amazing ass jungkookah.. He is a gem jungkookah a gem." He smiled to me.

"What the heck hyung? Isn't this a dream hyung? I can't believe my ears. He can have babies? What the fuck am I hearing hyung?I'm so happy but sad at the same time hyung."I was smiling and talking like a psycho."Jimin is a guy with the speciality of having babies kook. So don't let him go. Be his husband and be a dad to his son. I will support  you too kook. No matter what will happen in the future. I'll be there by your side. Don't even think about playing with though." hyung patted my head while crying. Yeah he is so sensitive. And has a heart of a baby. I felt so happy. I can be his husband and and also I can have babies with him at the same time I felt bit sad because his first wasn't me and i'm not the dad of that cutypie shiwoo. I felt so sad about that one thing. because I want to be his biological father. Yet there is nothing i can do about that now. Ibut I will be your dad baby. I will treat you like my own son. You will be the first heir to Jeon empire. I'll be the dad you never had before baby. I'll be the husband of your appa.

I was thinking about so many things. suddenly hoseok hyung said that he want to go. "okay hyung. Thanx for all the things you did. You are the best hyung." I hugged him with tears in my eyes. "aiguuu You big baby. Don't behave like a baby kook. Now you know all the things about them. So go for it and get your man. I can't wait to have my nieces and nephews running around in this apartment." he chuckled while patting my back.

"Still I didn't get him and you are talking about babies. " I said with a blush. Am I behaving like a teenage girl? "Hah haa okay kook. I gotta go. Good night. See you tomorrow. " Hoseok hyung said while standing up to leave my place.
"See you hyung.good night."

After he went out of my home I went to my bed room. ohhh Jimin i'm gonna make you mine and shiwoo too. then I remember about yoongi hyung. So I got a call to him. "hey yoongi hyung." He answered after the third call. "What the hell kook? I was sleeping. Why are you even calling at this time?" he cursed sleepyly. hah what a lazy man. "appa said okay to the deal hyung. we can sign the contract tomorrow." Is he still listening or already fell asleep? "ohh nice. I called that guy and said him the thing about band and told him to be a choreographer fot them. And also i said about the US thing. he said he wanna think about that and he will tell tomorrow. So we have to wait dude." he said still sleepyly. "what will we do if he say no?" The biggest question i had.

"Hah haa is that a matter kook? I will send some  friends of mine and hoseok's. and he will say okay without even thinking twice." he said with a scary tone and i can feel the smirk. "thats my hyung. thanks hyung. thanks for the help. tomorrow we can sign the contract. I will call hoseok hyung too." I said to him but there wasnt any response. ohh this sleepy head. "good night hyung " i said smilling to my self before hanging up.

After all the things I went to bed with my pajama bottom and without any t shirt. so soon this empty bed will fill with jiminie and his smell. yahh pervert dont think about those things. Wanna be late tomorrow too? I smacked my own head. 

Then I thougt about my future with jiminie and shiwoo cuty. Jeon Jimin and Jeon shiwoo. Nice names. I think I can be a good father to shiwoo. No i will be the best father to him. I will spoil them. Yeah  why not jiminie is gonna be mine. That fine ass is gonna be mine too. woah.

So a lot of  problems solved out without mush work and effort. I guess my life will be so good and it's going so smoothly. Arent it?

Author's pov

But its not for a good? Aren't it?

Thank you all and love you. Show some love.

Ur jae...