chapter 3

Author's pov

After the interview jimin straightly went to jin's house to pick up shiwoo. When shiwoo saw his appa, he ran to him and hugged his leg."Appa...." "hey baby...how was your day?" Jimin asked from shiwoo."pretty good appa.I played with jiwoon hyung and we ate ice cream."shiwoo said while jimin patting his head. Then "how was your interview appa?" Shiwoo askes."you are still 4 but you are behaving like 10 little guy. It went well and now appa have a job baby." Jimin said and kneeled in front of shiwoo. Shiwoo hugged jimin and pecked his lips. "Appa is the best..."

Then jin came to jimin with jiwoon. "Hey jimini baby how was your interview?" He asked from jimin. "it went pretty well hyung but didn't get the position I wanted. I got the job as ceo's private Secretary hyung" jin hugged jimin and said "its good no.congrats jimini. Do you wanna have dinner with us?" Jin asked from jimin. "Aiguuu I'm sorry hyung. I had promised a dinner date to shiwoo and taemin hyung. So I have to go out with them tonight. " Jimin said to Jin making a sad face. He was really sad. Cause he loved his hyungs foods. Jin is a great cook and Jimin do love his food.

"Oh that's sad Jimini , I was thinking about making your favorite." Jin said trying make Jimin regrets his plans. Jinis having fun and Jimin knows it.  After talking d joking a little more they bid there bye to each other. After that jimin and shiwoo came to jimin's car. "Do you wanna go shopping before dinner baby?" He asked from his baby boy and shiwoo got so happy and danced in the car. "yay.... appa is the best. I want so many chocos and candies appa. You fogot it earlier." Shiwoo said with a bit of sadness in his eyes." Thats why I'm gonna get anything you want now baby." Jimin said to shiwoo and kissed his temple.

Jimin's pov

Ohh my baby is so happy. He is dancing on his seat while making some cute and weird noises and faces. What a cuty. I guess shiwoo's dad is so handsome. Because shiwoo aren't totally looks like me. He only has my chubby cheeks. But he is so handsome even as a baby. That's why I'm guessing that his dad would be so handsome too. When I saw my baby someone is coming to my mind. Butt I can't clearly think that who is that person.

"Appa, I want some toys, chocos, candies and lot of icecreams." shiwoo said with puppy eyes. "How can I resist your puppy eyes baby? Appa will" I said to him and I parked the car in front of the store. We went in and I got a cart and put shiwoo in it." Appa kaja...." Shiwoo said pointing his fingers to front. He is so adorable. Then I pushed the cart around the racks and we got so many candies, chocos, snacks, ice creams and iron man toy and a hulk toy to him and some other Necessary things to house. "appa is the best.. appa is the best.. appa is the best...." he is saying it and dancing around the counter with toys in his hands. All the people watching him and smiling at him.

After that he held my hand.we went to a restaurant to get our dinner.

When we got in to the restaurant there is the person we were expecting. Taemin hyung my neighbour. He is like my best friend/sibling... and shiwoo love him so much too. "uncle taemin......" shiwoo ran to him and hugged his leg. I love it when shiwoo hug my leg or someone elses leg. its soo adorable to watch.

"Hey lil mochi..." taemin hyung kneeled and hugged my baby. Shiwoo chuckled and showed his toys to taemin hyung." Appa bought these toys to me." Then I've got in there too. "hey big mochi.. how was your interview??" Taemin hyung kissed my forehead and asked from me" it went well and I got the job hyung" I said to him and then we had ordered our dinner. shiwoo being the cuty pie he sat on taemin hyungs lap. then taemin hyung had feed him. taemin hyung is a professional choreographer and he owns some dancing studios around and in seoul. he is like a sibling to me. yeah he is also thinking like that and always said it to me.there is not any love or relationship kind thing. we love each other as brothers.

After the dinner we went home and shiwoo invited to taemin hyung for a sleep over. so that's mean we gonna have a movie marathon.. more like cartoon marathon though. Hah haa. but after 1 Disney cartoon and a iron man movie we fell  asleep. shiwoo on taemin hyung's lap and my head on hyungs shoulder.

Here is a short chap. Sorry for late updates. thanks for reading and love you all
Ur jae.....