chapter 4

Jungkook's pov

Before jimin went out of my building I got a call to hoseok hyung. My private Secretary. Wow we can say my ex private Secretary. Hah hah. Yeah I've gave his job to that angle.

"Hello hoseok hyung."
"Yeah kook"he said with a concern voice.
"I want you to stalk this guy named park jimin.. I've already sent you his photos and biography . So it's easier for you." Yeah I got his biography photo and sent it to hoseok hyung.

"Okay. But why so suddenly? Is that our new client or business parntner kook?" Here you go with the questions paper.

"Nope hyung. He is more important than them. Please say your men to keep an eye on him But don't get caught. He shouldn't know about this. and I want his photos and details. Every bit of ny detail you can find about him hyung. "I said seriously with a smirk. "ohhooooo okay kookah. I will without a doubt." I can feel  his smirk even through the phone. That's how he is. "Then see you at night hyung"
"See you buddy" then I hanged up.

Author's pov

After all the interviews jungkook is gonna go home."do you know something jungkook?" Suddenly dad asked before he go out. "what dad?"
"After that Mr Park's interview you behaved like a creepy psycho. hah haa..."Mr Jeon joked and started to laugh.

"Are you joking dad? Leave me alone." "Okay okay go home safely. "Mr Jeon said with kind eyes."okay dad. bye. you too take care." he said while going out of the office room.

Yeah. Jungkook is not living with his parents. He is living in his own apartment in gangnam. He went to his apartment expecting some good news from hoseok hyung. He had a wash and then sat on his couch with only a towel around his waist and smiling like a maniac..

Jungkook's pov

"He is still twenty four. So i guess he is single. Why not now im 26 but im still single no. So why cant he be"  I was talking to my self for the nth time today. What's wrong with me.

Then hoseok hyung and his men came in. Hoseok hyung gave me an envelope. "Ohhh is that photos hyung."I asked so excitedly. "Do you want to here the details first or watch photos first?"
"Details first hyung."

Then he started to explain. "After he leave your building he went to a house in seoul. Then a little boy came out shouting appa and hugged his leg and asked about his interview."

"Appa??? Ohh my world shattered. He has a son?" I asked it from hosek hyung gazing at him blankly. "Is that his son hyung?" Hoseok gave a blank face before answering.

"After they left that place, I went to that house with a camera to ask him about the baby. I said that I'm from an agency and I want that little boy to a photo shoot. Then he said that his name is Park shiwoo and 4 years old. Then we went out and leave to go behind Mr parks car. So that was his own son Jungkookah." Hoseok hyung  stopped for a bit.

What? Does that mean he is straight and he had a baby with a girl? This day can't get more worse than this. I'm so sad, why all of these things happens to me. This is the first time I liked someone in 26 years of my life and he is already married. Jungkook was pissed and gritting his teeth.

Hoseok hyung started again. "Then they went shopping. got many things and a hulk toy and a iron man toy. That little guy also loveS iron man like you do. and you know kook he is so cute and precious. If i could i would have went there just to squeeze those cute cheeks. " He smiled to him self. I guess he is remembering the little guy.

I also had a small smile. ohh iron man.I like that little boy too I guess.

"Then they went to a restaurant. There was a person named taemin. They hugged, kissed and after that they had there dinner. After the dinner they straightly went to there home. They had a movie marathon and fell asleep on the couch. He stopped for a bit and started again.

"So my final decisions are. Number one Mr park is gay." I felt so happy. "That taemin guy is his boyfriend for now" again my world shattered. "The little boy is not like both of them he only have chubby cheeks like mr park so I guess they had adopted that little cutie."

He finished his story. "you can leave hyung.t hank you." I said sadly and also angrily. He didnt tried to ask about it. yeah he know that its not gonna work. " I want his details more so please stalk him tomorrow to hyung. "I said again " okay I'm gonna go kook. good night." he then left the place with his men.

Then I opened the envelope and checked the photos. I think this fluffy ball is shiwoo. how can I hate him. what a cuty. He is so adorable and cute. There were photos of that taemin guy kissing and hugging my jimin. "what my jimin??? Yeah my jimin. Anyone can't have him. He is mine. Only mine." Errrrr this fucker. my ears are getting shade of dark red because of the angriness.

I'm gonna separate them and and have jimin only for my self. With that little cuty shiwoo. Yeah after I separate them jimin and I can be shiwoo's parents. I said with a evil smile..

evil jungkook..hah haa...so possessive...I love it..when he is like this. Double updates. thanks for your love..
Ur jae....