chapter 2

Jimin was so nervous. This is his first interview after the internship he had in a 2nd tier modeling and designing company. "Woah I'm nervous. This is my first time going to a proper interview." He talked to him self. He really wanted this job. It's not like he needed the job for a living. It's just he wanted to raise his son with the money he earned from working. Till now he lived with the money that came from his father. He didn't felt right to spend those money like that. It felt wrong to him. So he used that money for donating mostly and wanted to raise his son with his own money.

He stepped into the building. JEON Group Of Companies. One of the best companies in Seoul, South Korea. High end cloth brand GC, Golden Closet model agency, shopping malls and etc... There is no end to there business and this is the head quarters of the JEON Companies all around the world.

There were so many people in front of the lobby. Some of them are also there for interviews who are there to check in through the lobby. Others are there employees, security guards and etc... Jimin also went to the front lobby and said about his appointment to interview to one of the receptionist. The girl informed about his interview room and Jimin went to the elevator  to go to 68th floor as the girl in the lobby mentioned. There weren't much people infront of the said interview  room though. less of people gave some courage to Jimin. But he knew about, from thousands of applications best 5 CV owners will be here in the physical interview. This was Jeon's main business so president him self does the interviews to select the best designers for their company. Reminding it made Jimin even more nervous.

Jimin's name was called when he was in his own dream world and he snapped out of it. "I can do this. Fighting Jiminah..." He wished him self luck before entering in to the said interview room. 

He went in praying for god to help him with his interview. He opened the door to the interview room and went in. It is not just a interview room. It looks like one of the main office room with the interior and all. A leather couch was placed in the middle of the room. There was a huge table placed in front of the floor to roof window. And there were two comfortable leather chairs. President was already in one of the chairs as he expected. Jimin looked at the empty chair beside presidents chair. Jimin sat on the chair that was reserved to him after bowing and saying his greetings to him. " Oh CEO will be here soon." President said after seeing jimin looks at the empty seat time to time.

"So, which position you've applied for Mr. Park?" President Mr. Jeon asked from Jimin with  kind smile. "I've applied for the designer's vacancies sir." Mr. Jeon took his file from Jimin and checked it carefully for a while. "Mmm you have a great sense in fashion and an A class degree. This is one of the best CVs I got today. " Mr. Jeon said to Jimin still looking at the file Jimin gave to him. He checked the file well and looked at Jimin. "You can.."

Suddenly there was aslight echo of foot steps and Jimin heard the door of the room get opened and then closed. When the said man came and sat on the CEO's chair Jimin looked at him to have a better idea of his soon to be boss as he guessed. There sata tall and muscular man. The most handsome and hottest guy according to Jimin. Doe eyes, pointy nose, thin and pinky lips and a muscular body. Completely a greek god.

"Jungkookah, he is going to be a designer for us" president Jeon said to Jungkook guy. He was starring at Jimin's face and then said " Dad I want to talk to you." Jimin was scared. The look that CEO guy had was blank. So Jimin thought he is not gonna get this job. His mind was filled with questions.

Jungkook who came to the office room after doing his job in the washroom was on his way to the reserved chair. He had a glimpse  of blonde hair in interviewer's chair. While sitting down he looked at the person who is in front of him and he was dumbstrucked after seeing the boy. That's the moment he saw a living angel. Pretty face, plump and pinky lips, crescent eyes with baby cheeks. Jungkook couldn' t get his eyes off of him. That Moment Jungkook decided to own him. Don't think that he is a pervert or something. It's just love at first sigh.

When Mr. Jeon talked about taking Jimin in as a designer, Jungkook panicked. He asked to talk in private with his dad. "What do you want to talk to me Jungkook?" Mr. Jeon said to Jungkook with a smirk. He knew his son like lines in his palm. "Do you want him near you? Finally, you had an eye on someone."  Mr. Jeon wincked to Jungkook. " I want him as my private secretary dad. I have this feeing like i knew him forever. " Jungkook said with a little blush. "Eww eww okay okay. I don't want any cheesy line. You can et him." Mr. Jeon made a eww face at Jungkook while saying. They went to the interview room again and Jimin was there pouting and fidgeting his fingers like a baby.

"Sorry Mr. Park you can't get the designer's post." Mr. Jeon said and Jimin' s face fell with sadness. Jimin thought he lost the chance. "But if you are willing you can get CEO's private secretary position. You can start from tomorrow."

Jimin felt so happy. If I said it's happiness that's an underestimate for that feeling. Jimin wanted the job. Position doesn't mattered to him. Private secretary is also a well paid position. So why not. So he said yes to the offer.

He thanked them. "I'll start from tomorrow. Thank you." President looked at jimin with kind eyes. Jimin looked at Jungkook he was still staring at him like he is some kind of a delicious food. "Is he a psycho or something?" Jimin thought while bowing and then turning to leave. Still that CEO guy was looking at him and saw it from the glass door. He felt a bit scared. What if he is a psycho? But a psycho can't be a CEO no.

Jungkook stared at Jimin even after he left the room. "What a plumpy and juicy ass" Mr. Jeon said looking at Jungkook who was in another world. "I know that's what you thought now. Aren't you my son? " he snickered.

"Hah hah ha that's my dad." They high fived while Jungkook thinking how could his dad know everything about him.

Nothing to say😂😂.. promises are meant to be broken.

Ur jae.