Dreams

Y/N POV.
get out of the city..........."what who's there?!" get out of the city........... "where am I?!" he's coming............... "WHO'S COMING??!!" save him............. "SAVE WHO?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??!!" their coming back........... this I was in the darkness running someone was following me saying crazy things mainly "save him" who is "him" I had so many questions where am I, where is everyone, who is talking to me, why am I here??!!!!" I stopped and started screaming "SAVE WHO??!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???!!!!!!" then a beam of light appeared and it seemed there was fighting screams and noises I looked around trying to pinpoint it but when I looked up I saw something it was falling I quickly jumped out of the way and it landed behind me.

I looked back and felt tears in my eyes, there laying limp on the ground in a pool of blood was Master Splinter I cried and ran to him screaming "NO!!!!" when I was standing above him I cried screaming I grabbed his limp body and hugged him close, then I saw him Oroku Saki I screamed and ran after him and right when I was about to stab him with my Syth I looked up and instead of stabbing Oroku Saki there with my Syth through him was "Ralph"

I whispered he looked at me dead in the eyes and whispered "you, monster" and then he became limp and fell to the floor. I screamed and held him close to me like Splinter crying I screamed I heard someone saying "y/n!!!!! Y/N!!!!!!! y/n!!!!!! Y/N!!!!!!" it was getting louder and closer, then I opened my eyes I was in a bed with Ralph shaking me telling me to wake up I looked at him tears still in my eyes he hugged me close saying "it was only a dream, just a dream" I shakily nodded and he laid me back down, I turned over so I was facing him and he asked "what happened in your dream?"

I shakily said "I was running while someone kept on saying "save him or get out of the city" and when I stopped I saw a beam of light and something falling I jumped out of the way but when I turned around I cried bc there laying limp on the ground was Master Splinter" I started crying again he hugged me close and said "shh, don't worry Y/N, Splinter will not leave us no matter what" I cuddled closer to him and soon enough fell asleep.

TIME SKIP.

I got up and started getting ready for the day, Ralph went home and I went to the kitchen only to find Karai and Shini I asked "hey girls, where's April?" they simply shrugged their shoulders, I walked to Aprils room and knocked on the door, I heard someone scrambling around and then the door opened I asked "hey April you might wanna hurry we've got training at the turtles lair at 8 today she nodded and said "o-ok" I looked at her confused and asked "can I come in?" she looked hesitant but let me in, I sat on her bed and asked "ok April spill, you've been acting very secretive lately, what's up?" she froze and said "nothing I just love listening to this song album and cant stop listening to it over and over" she smiled I looked around her room and since I don't have eye pupils she cant see were I'm looking, then my black pupils landed on the door I looked at it cause I saw it move I then said "ok April I have something to tell you can you please close the door?" she froze and said "umm no, it's really hot in here so I'll let the air circulate" she smiled sheepishly, I frowned and said "what's wrong with closing the door all you have to do" I slowly got up and started walking towards the door "is THIS!!!! and I closed the door and Donnie popped out behind it, I looked at him and asked "uhhh, Donnie what are you doing here?" he smiled and said "I was checking on you all?" it sounded more like a question then an answer I looked and Donnie then April and said "sooo..... you two are dating?" they both nodded I nodded as well and said "YELP!!!!!! CARRY ON!!!!!!" and I walked out, laughing at their dumbfound faces.

TIME SKIP.

We got to the turtles lair and walked into the dojo, Master Splinter walked out of his room and said "you all have improved with your skills, so today we will try something different, MY SONS!!!! he called and Leo walked in with a chair while Ralph had some rope, we looked at them confused and Splinter said "today one of you will try and figure a way out while beating my sons up in a chair, we all froze and Splinter asked "so, who would like to volunteer?" everyone froze ad I looked at them and then the chair, I sighed and rose my hand he said "very impressive Miss Y/N come and sit" I sat in the chair and Donnie tied me up I growled and, waited for Splinter's orders then "YAME!!!"

(just skip da part were they talk okie)