Dance Party

I like DOOOGIES!!! 

Y/N's POV.
When we got back to the lair, we ordered some pizza and started celebrating, I scream as Ralph picked me up and was carrying me over to the pond, I screamed, flapping my four wings around and yelled "GUYS HELP!!!! BIG APPLES GONNA DUNK ME!!!!!" everyone looked at me squirming around in Ralphs' arms as he tried to carry me over to the pond as I kept flapping my wings and wriggling around, Leo walked up to us and I sighed in relief, and Leo said, "Hey Ralph, need some help?" I screeched and started jumping around as Leo and Ralph carried me in the air closer and closer to the water, I turned into my wolf form and wriggled around, but it was no use and when I was about to be thrown in Ralph asked "any last words?" I nodded and said "I hate that I love you," he said "and~~?" I yelled "FOR NARNIA!!!!" as they threw me into the pond, but while in the air I snatched Ralph and Leo's masks and laughed as the water engulfed me, as I sunk I felt weird and looked at my legs I mentally screeched underwater, I had a tail that looked like the tail of an electric eel, I then smirked evilly and started flopping around in the water slowly making my way to the top, Ralph looked at me confused I yelled "HELP!!! I CAN'T SWIM!!!" everyone gasped and ran over they all tried pulling me out but I kept using my tail to pull me in and when Ralph grabbed my hands and Leo, Mikey and Donnie grabbed Ralph they started to pull and I used all my strength and yanked them in, I started laughing and they looked at me confused, I just swam around happily as I showed off my pretty tail, in their faces as they watched me swim around.

Then it clicked in their minds, they all growled as I high-fived April, while she and Casey laughed at their dumbfound faces Ralph growled but smirked evilly, and whispered to his brothers while I pulled Casey in and splashed April, I swam around and felt someone grab my tail I looked back and felt my stomach sink, Ralph's large hand was holding onto my tail and pulling me closer to him, I felt my legs apart and I couldn't breathe underwater anymore, I started kicking at his hand but he didnt let go and soon I felt me sitting on his shoulder's, and looked around, all the girls were on the boys shoulders, then everyone yelled "CHICKEN FIGHT!!!!" and started pushing and pulling each other, we continued to laugh till Mikey, remembered "THE PIZZA!!!" he screamed making me and Karai fall off of Leo and Ralph.

We stood up in the water glaring daggers at Mikey as he ran off, but chuckled and I said "well, I guess we should get out now" everyone nodded and got out of the water I then heard them laughing and walked over to them, I looked over Donnie's shoulder and saw they were rewatching the video Donnie took when they threw me in the pool, I laughed at how funny their reactions were, and chuckled, till Mikey came back with a stack of pizzas in his hands.

I smiled as I watched Mikey and Ralph fight over a slice of pizza, I chuckled but then I heard a weird noise and my wolf ears perked up, I slowly stood closed my eyes and followed the noise, as everyone looked at me weird, I listened and ran into something I opened my eyes and saw I ran into the dojo doors I peeked in and everyone crowded behind me, and we watched as Donnie danced to a boom box with speakers hooked up to it, and when it ended everyone clapped and Donnie jumped six-feet in the air making a high-pitched scream, as everyone laughed at his angry face, he smirked when his eyes landed on April and said "well, now that your all here, who wants to put a song on?" Mikey jumped six-feet in the air and yelled "ME!!!! ME!!!!" continuously, and everyone groaned while Mikey put a tape in the boom box.

As everyone started dancing I sat on the side watching them with a smile, and when the song ended, Donnie asked "anyone else?" I rose my hand and grabbed a tape from my bag I handed it to Donnie and he put it in.

I smiled as everyone danced to the song, and I laughed when Donnie stared at April when she was dancing, I watched as Ralph and Leo started dancing together and April was dancing in the middle till Ralph pushed her aside and break danced landing in a laying position, I giggled and he winked at me, and after the song Leo put the same song I used for his slideshow at Christmas last year, I saw Ralph walk over to me with his signature smirk and sit down next to me, he asked "hey sweet-cheeks, why aren't you dancing with me?" I giggled and said "I cant dance", his smirk widened a little and he said "c'mon you seriously don't know how?" I looked at him and said "no I can dance I just choose not to bc feel weird" he looked at me, with an are you serious face and I just stared at him he then smirked again and said "so your telling me your scared I'm better than you" I growled and said "no way, I could beat you with my eyes closed" he chuckled "prove it" I stood up and walked over to Donnie while Ralph told everyone to stand back, I put my song in and started dancing.

I laughed at their dumbfound faces and put the tape away but when I turned around everyone was looking at me, I walked up to Leo who was in front and waved my hand in front of his face no response then I tried April she blinked a couple of times then said "oh sorry Y/N I kinda zoned out, I nodded and said "maybe we should set a movie up while everyone else is still zoning out" she nodded and made a bunch of snacks while I set up a movie, and by the time we finished Shini and Karai where out and about then when I grabbed the blankets everyone was in the living room, I smiled and handed four blankets out and sat down everyone looked at me confused I simply said "I'm not getting blankets for you boys" Donnie looked down and when I started the movie I felt Ralph make his way into my blanket I felt him lift me up and sit me on his lap I looked back at him and he whispered "cant dance huh?" in a sarcastic voise I rolled my eyes and pulled him into a kiss, he smiled and kissed back imediatly.

TIME SKIP.

After the movie finished I looked around and everyone was asleep with their turtles, Karai and Leo where on the couch, Shini and Mikey were rolled up in the blanket, Donnie fell asleep sitting up and April was leaning against his plastron,, and lastly Ralph and I fell asleep on the floor my back turned to him and he was holding onto my waist, out of the corner of my eye I saw Splinter smiling but when I fully turned that way he was gone I smiled and cuddled closer to Ralph as I slowly drifted off into sleep.